Tie rod wanted

Brankz

I need a tie rod stock or aftermarket asap tell me what you have and how much you need for it, I need it for this Thursday....
My tierod its gone now starting to make nocking noises when I turn or when I step on the gas, I try moving it with my hands and it has so much play its crazy thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ

jeeeep

Hooked
I need a tie rod stock or aftermarket asap tell me what you have and how much you need for it, I need it for this Thursday....
My tierod its gone now starting to make nocking noises when I turn or when I step on the gas, I try moving it with my hands and it has so much play its crazy thanks ๏‘๏บ

why not just buy the section you need, last time I priced Crown out the whole thing was less than $200

jeeeep

Hooked
Like tie rod ends?

when I was looking I priced out all the parts required but the right outer piece is one long piece -the TRE cannot be removed, the left side is shorter and can be removed from the sleeve - those 2 parts were a little over $100

Brankz

when I was looking I priced out all the parts required but the right outer piece is one long piece -the TRE cannot be removed, the left side is shorter and can be removed from the sleeve - those 2 parts were a little over $100

For me it's 57.63 bucks because where I work ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wait so can I remove the 2 pices of the toe rod? Or only one?

jeeeep

Hooked
For me it's 57.63 bucks because where I work ๏˜‰

Wait so can I remove the 2 pices of the toe rod? Or only one?

you can remove both but the right side is a one long piece unit - the TRE is crimped on, the left side is shorter and threaded

Brankz

I highly doubt it's your tie Rod. This should be a fun thread in the coming week. :thumb:

Lol fun thread?
I think is the tie rod because i can move it up and Down with with my pinky finger and when I turn I can hear the same noise that the tie rod makes when I move it up and down.

What else do you think this can be?

Rccrwlr

Thanks ๐Ÿ‘ I was worried and I got more worried when this old man told me that my tie rod can brake because for lack of Grease ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Fixed it for you. Please make sure you do check your tie rod ends for lag of greece

--rccrwlr.

Top Bottom