Blank area phone app

pvanweelden

Every thread I open with the phone app has a blank spot now after the first original post - I thought maybe I saw a video or something at that spot earlier - I thought the only ads were at the bottom
Uninstalled/reinstalled still there.
1416017816574.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

CZEBJKU

Is my phone screwed up?

1416017829396.jpg
Is anyone else seeing this or is my phone screwed up? It is appearing on every thread that I look at right after the original post.

David1tontj

Mine is doing that too.. I've had nothing but problems since Ios8.
Started off by not allowing me to download multiple pictures, then it wouldn't let me open the app at all for 2 days, deleted, reinstalled, and now I have the weird gap, still can't do more than 1 pic, and despite having all of my settings correct, it won't notify me when I am quoted etc. it really sucks to not know when someone is talking to you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the trouble. We are working on updating our app and for some reason, it's effecting the current app even though it shouldn't. Unfortunately, we may not be able to get rid of this until the new app is available. Of course, we are at Apple's mercy and need to wait until they approve the update :rolleyes2:

JAGS

Hooked
Mine is doing that too.. I've had nothing but problems since Ios8.
Started off by not allowing me to download multiple pictures, then it wouldn't let me open the app at all for 2 days, deleted, reinstalled, and now I have the weird gap, still can't do more than 1 pic, and despite having all of my settings correct, it won't notify me when I am quoted etc. it really sucks to not know when someone is talking to you.

Have noticed the app getting more buggy too. Hopefully the app developer is working on an update. iPhone 6/6+ is the best selling phone, so devs will want to keep up.

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry for the trouble. We are working on updating our app and for some reason, it's effecting the current app even though it shouldn't. Unfortunately, we may not be able to get rid of this until the new app is available. Of course, we are at Apple's mercy and need to wait until they approve the update :rolleyes2:

Sweet. I figured there was something in the works. I may ban myself till the fix is complete. Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CZEBJKU

Thanks! I was thinking I had a virus on my phone or something. :thumbup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Have noticed the app getting more buggy too. Hopefully the app developer is working on an update. iPhone 6/6+ is the best selling phone, so devs will want to keep up.

This is the biggest reason for us doing the update. The one we were running was a bit out of date and there's actually a new version coming very soon but, we need to have this one in place in order to get that one installed. Again, I apologize for the trouble and hope you can bear with us while we get this taken care of.

JAGS

Hooked
This is the biggest reason for us doing the update. The one we were running was a bit out of date and there's actually a new version coming very soon but, we need to have this one in place in order to get that one installed. Again, I apologize for the trouble and hope you can bear with us while we get this taken care of.

I understand being at the mercy of app/site developers. Going through that now actually having launched 5 new sites for work with multiple interfaces. 😁. Sounds like your devs are working on it for you, so that's great. πŸ‘

dannymalkin

I'm seeing the big square sometime with an ad on my droid app as well. Don't forget about us droid users ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
I kind of like it. Makes me feel like I'm the first responder to the thread. :thumb:

David1tontj

As long as there isn't another trucklite giveaway while my phone is being dumb... That would be such a bummer to miss out on that..

But I do totally think wayalife should keep giving away trucklites until I finally win.. 😁

PS- I don't blame anyone but Apple for the problems I'm having.. But thanks for trying to get it fixed anyway.

Top Bottom