Sway Bar Disco recommendations

NAUJK

I probably should have used "not over priced".

I'm not a fan of RC either, but these disconnects are an exception.

I'm with kaptkrappy they are inexpensive and they work 100% as intended. You pull the pin swing them up and put the pin in. Easy. Never had an issue. But I do know that jks makes good ones too. I just didn't need more than 100$ worth off disconnect. Like he said yeah it's rough country but they actually work it's a very simple design nothing overly complicated to mess up.

You can also make decently crap quick discos by just drilling a hole in a bolt. We did it to my friends xj worked perfectly as well.

Gojo03

Zoomed in picture of the discos disconnected and tied out of the way. Just curious how to keep them out of the way when they're not connected.

Here is a pic of the JKS links off. I just use a bungee cord from one side, around the lower radiator supports to the other side of the swaybar. I don't usually leave the pins in there, normally I put them in the back with the links. Also, if you grease them when you do oil changes they are allot easier to put back on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Rubi sway bar and No Limits is out of my budget, can't imagine what the air disco is gonna cost. Think I might order the JKS discos tomorrow. Any pics of them disconnected? The thing I like about the Teraflex discos is that they come with the bracket to mount them to when disconnected, as does the RC ones. What do you do with your JKS discos when disconnected?

The G2 air disconnect is supposed to retail at about $800. Not cheap by any means but a good solution.

As others have pointed out, JKS makes good disconnects and I would probably recommend them.

NAUJK

I'm going to change my opinion here. I like my rc ones they work great they are easy and everything to use.but I have found that if used with an evo drag link flip the drag link and the sway bar make contact at full flex... get the jks ones they work better for that. I had to modify my rc ones a bit to get them mounted higher out of the way they work now but they're a pain in the ass to get up out of the way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom