NOW AVAILABLE : WAYALIFE iPhone/iPad App Update

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just the fact that we no longer get directed to photobucket makes this app leaps and bounds better then the old one. :thumb:

David1tontj

Just the fact that we no longer get directed to photobucket makes this app leaps and bounds better then the old one. :thumb:

Actually, I think the photobucket pics are actually better than the others now.. They show up as full size pics on my phone, and the others are small and need to be clicked.

On another note, I guess it's my stupid phone not working right, not the app. I still don't get notifications when I'm quoted, messaged, etc.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Actually, I think the photobucket pics are actually better than the others now.. They show up as full size pics on my phone, and the others are small and need to be clicked.

On another note, I guess it's my stupid phone not working right, not the app. I still don't get notifications when I'm quoted, messaged, etc.

Check and see if you are subscribed to them. Go to the menu in the app and click subscribed and see what's listed.

David1tontj

Check and see if you are subscribed to them. Go to the menu in the app and click subscribed and see what's listed.

I checked.. I'm still subscribed.. I'm more bothered by not getting alerted when I am quoted. The settings on my wayalife account and on my phone both seem to be set correct, but it never sends me alerts.

Here is my wayalife account ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416734675.716806.jpg

And here is in my phone settings ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416734710.527575.jpg

hasten3

I have the same settings as this ^^^ post and not getting any notifications either. I have a iPhone 6 if that matters? I thinking will try to delete the app and re-install it.

David1tontj

I have the same settings as this ^^^ post and not getting any notifications either. I have a iPhone 6 if that matters? I thinking will try to delete the app and re-install it.

I'm only on a 4s. I was hoping that when I upgraded to a 6 that it would be all better- guess not. :(

I've deleted and reinstalled the app like 3 times to try to fix it. Maybe I need to delete it from the cloud??

Highlife

I have tried everything to get notifications too. I do get the odd one once in awhile. Then it stops for days. So not sure what's up with it.

Top Bottom