Wave from Hampton, VA

Warebear

Thats a great looking rig my friend. I am also from VA Beach. What beach were you on for the pics?

Well thank you sir, this was the day after I bought it on the beaches of Corolla, NC. I see that you are a retired aircraft mech? I am an active duty air framer.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Where are you in VA Beach? I spend most of my time on the ocean front with my girl.

My wife and I live here but hardly ever go down to the beach. I spend most of my time at work :( Lol let me know if you want to get a meet going. There are a few of us that live around here.

Edit: That is a great looking JK!

Warebear

My wife and I live here but hardly ever go down to the beach. I spend most of my time at work :( Lol let me know if you want to get a meet going. There are a few of us that live around here.

I'd love to get a meet going! I have seen one wayalife sticker so far, but haven't heard of any meets or trail days.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'd love to get a meet going! I have seen one wayalife sticker so far, but haven't heard of any meets or trail days.

Sounds good. Sucks that the trails are all four hours away. I might be doing a run to Flag pole knob but it isnt set in stone yet.

Warebear

Sounds good. Sucks that the trails are all four hours away. I might be doing a run to Flag pole knob but it isnt set in stone yet.

Sounds good to me. We do camping runs up there every other month or so. Let me know, I'll be in for a trip for sure.

AndyWentJKU

Yeah it's fairly new...not as large as others but a lot closer than Rausch. I'm speaking with the operator, it's private, and he asks a group minimum of 4 so if there's interest ( you probably have better access to the VB guys and gals ) let's collaborate on some dates. I'll post a run thread soon. I can only screw off at work for so long haha.

Top Bottom