Jeep TJ & EVO Quarter Pounder

LetsGoMuddin

I was wondering if there's any way that an EVO Quarter Pounder fits on a TJ. I've seen one on the EVO TJ but was that custom made or what? I don't know if it would be as simple as drilling new mounting holes or maybe it would have to be custom ordered?:idontknow: It's not something I would get really soon (if it works), but I like the look of it. If anyone has any info that would be great!:thumb:

pvanweelden

A stock quarter pounder would be a little pointless on a tj. Tj's have a cross frame support tube at the front, that is required, and the winch opening on the quarter pounder would be filled by that frame tube. The winch on a tj can't be recessed into the bumper like on a jk

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
looking at the EVO TJ you can see the bumper has a custom mounting bracket for the steering box and has been plated on top for the winch to mount. I suppose if you had a welder and some fab skills you could make it work, but at that point you might as well start from scratch.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416697738.964749.jpg

LetsGoMuddin

A stock quarter pounder would be a little pointless on a tj. Tj's have a cross frame support tube at the front, that is required, and the winch opening on the quarter pounder would be filled by that frame tube. The winch on a tj can't be recessed into the bumper like on a jk

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

looking at the EVO TJ you can see the bumper has a custom mounting bracket for the steering box and has been plated on top for the winch to mount. I suppose if you had a welder and some fab skills you could make it work, but at that point you might as well start from scratch.

View attachment 111733
Ok I understand. I guess I'll go with something else, I don't have a welder or fab skills... yet... :cheesy: Thanks for the help guys! :)

Top Bottom