Nimblewill Gap, Georgia, November 2014

Ratchet

It's a beautiful day in Georgia, and no reason to not take the Jeep up into the mountains.

Or rather, tag along with someone who has a Jeep that can go up into the mountains. :rock:

THardy, his cousin, and I headed up to Nimblewill Gap, a fun and relaxed trail/service road through some of the Chattahoochee National Forest. It's a fantastic excursion for anyone with a slightly (or not much at all) modded Jeep, or for days like today...when it's less about pushing your Jeep to the limits, and just about cruising through the quiet outdoors.

And I do mean quiet. Not a soul was up there, from trail start to end. Saw a few hikers, as it does cross over the Appalachian trail. Other than that....it's pretty nice to have a trail all to yourself, sometimes.

So, some pictures of the trail, and maybe just a little shameless Jeep vanity. ;)

02.jpg
19.jpg
mirror.jpg
26.jpg
34.jpg
treee.jpg

Sporadic

It's a beautiful day in Georgia, and no reason to not take the Jeep up into the mountains.

Or rather, tag along with someone who has a Jeep that can go up into the mountains. :rock:

THardy, his cousin, and I headed up to Nimblewill Gap, a fun and relaxed trail/service road through some of the Chattahoochee National Forest. It's a fantastic excursion for anyone with a slightly (or not much at all) modded Jeep, or for days like today...when it's less about pushing your Jeep to the limits, and just about cruising through the quiet outdoors.

And I do mean quiet. Not a soul was up there, from trail start to end. Saw a few hikers, as it does cross over the Appalachian trail. Other than that....it's pretty nice to have a trail all to yourself, sometimes.

So, some pictures of the trail, and maybe just a little shameless Jeep vanity. ;)

Know that area pretty well. Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom