Eddie, please don't insult me

David1tontj

I think you got mad when Armygirl went off the deep end too. :idontknow:

I'm just amazed how, what I assume are most often grown men, behave on the internet. :crazyeyes:

I never said I was mad. Just bummed.

Completely agree with you, and this is what frustrates me the most. To me, it is all very simple-

if you're wrong, you admit it and ask for forgiveness.

If you're right, you forgive and forget.

Problem solved.

Too bad it never seems to be that easy.

SilverBack

I never said I was mad. Just bummed.

Completely agree with you, and this is what frustrates me the most. To me, it is all very simple-

if you're wrong, you admit it and ask for forgiveness.

If you're right, you forgive and forget.

Problem solved.

Too bad it never seems to be that easy.

Problem is that in this society no one is ever wrong, no one ever losses a competition, no one take responsibility for their actions, etc, etc.. Seems like we as a society, used to raise productive members of said society and not so much the case now-a-days. I know that good people will raise good kids most of the time but not always. Just sayin....... As usual, I'm over simplifying the whole thing but I hope my point has gotten across. :eek:;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just meant that they should sort out in private so that you don't get all the others jumping in and stirring the pot basically trolling, making what could of been a simple misunderstanding into a complete shit fight.
by all means once things are somewhat resolved come back to the public eye with an outcome.

Did you happen to read that Eddie TRIED to make this private. Pvan instead CHOSE to ignore him and CHOSE to make this public and well.... You get what you ask for right?

What Frank said. So that there's no misunderstanding, these are the two PM's I sent to this guy.

wayoflife said:
Just so that you and I are on the same page, I don't have any issues with you and I'm not trying to create any now. This Old man is trolling and I'm just trying to encourage him to leave.

Eddie

wayoflife said:
Okay, I get it, you don't want to respond to my previous PM. I'm not sure what's going on but if there's a chance you and I could smooth out whatever differences you seem to have with me now, I'd be grateful for the chance. As I said before, I've never had a problem with you in the past and I would really like to keep it that way.

Eddie

As a reminder, this guy NEVER RESPONDED TO ME. I know a lot of you like this guy and to be honest, I thought I did too and enough so to try and make things right EVEN THOUGH I don't feel I did anything wrong. If any of you still wants to believe that I'm being unreasonable or unfair here, what can I say, you're free to believe whatever it is you want to believe. I tried and now I'm done trying. If this guy can't get himself to apologize to me, I don't want him here and I'm glad he's man enough to just leave. Certainly, it's more than I can say about most :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is this guy like the guy who stole the Nitto tires from JKX? Hit and run type I guess. I wonder if it was the same guy or if they were friends. :thinking:

BEAST33

From my perspective, Eddie and I gave Pvan every opportunity to just back up, relax, and quit making a big deal about something that had nothing to with him. (A dude coming on here to post pictures of his son's JYA's knowing full well what would happen.)

Pvan didn't take the hint and instead chose to vomit up a bunch of crap and attack Eddie, then attack me. That's his choice...and he can put on his big boy pants and deal with the outcome.

Seriously though, the logging in and lurking is just ridiculous. Man up and say what you want to say, or just leave and never come back, but don't sit and hide in the shadows and expect even a modicum of respect.

whoa!!! good word usage! I've read all 8 pages of this thread and all I can say is bravo for using the word "modicum" lol

Eddie - you did the right thing by trying to reach out to him...everybody knows that. Too bad he can't just own up and apologize. Sounds like he is a valued member here.

Top Bottom