Wave from Vancouver, Canada

Slaytanic

I've been a member of JK Forum for a few years, and I always enjoyed reading Wayalife's posts and advice. I hadn't been on there for a while until recently and felt something was missing, and as it turns out it was Eddie! (And of course the forums are dead slow). I'm glad to find another JK community that not only has good, experienced advice but just feels more homey.

Still driving my bone stock 2009 Unlimited Sahara (aside from a drop in K&N air filter) that I bought new in 09, and upgrades are going to be slow as extra money isn't as easy to come by as it used to be lol. It's my first Jeep and I love it. I've been wheeling for years, as I had a 92 GMC Sonoma with a 3" Rancho lift for 12 years before the Jeep, and went on numerous runs with the local 4x4 & Jeep clubs. I helped my buddy rebuild his 76 CJ5 from the frame up then his 85 CJ7.

My hope is to get my Jeep capable of doing a local trail here called the Whipsaw, near Princeton. I went on a weekend trip through there with a group from BC 4x4 and it was the best camping/wheeling trip of my life!

So I'm looking forward to reading more stories and getting some great tips & advice here.

Scott

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Welcome to WAYALIFE!! I'm glad you found us and it's great to have you here :thumb:

jmatta33

I had the same epiphany a few months back. My first Jeep got totaled and I was a member of JKF back then and loved it. Fast forward a couple of years, I got another Jeep and got back on my old JKF account. I immediately knew something was off. Responses to threads almost never had anything to do with the OP and people were just generally not helpful. Found out about WAL after stumbling on a hate thread and never looked back! At any rate welcome to the forum lol!

WHYTJK

Welcome from Dallas, TX. I used to live in Surrey and White Rock. Back in the early 2000's.

Top Bottom