I'd say this is more addiction than way of life...

jhires

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416794106.222212.jpg

2014 Grand Cherokee Limited. Certainly not as tough as previous generations of Cherokees, but it sure is comfy. 20mpg still has 4lo.

Finally had enough of the $1k visits to the shop for the bmw every couple of months.

JeepDrum

Looks good! My gf has a stock JKU and always says a Grand Cherokee will probably be her next vehicle. I just tell her that's fine, then I can have her JKU as a DD and keep my 2-door for fun.

jhires

The gecko JKUR is my daily driver. The JKR was her DD since the car spent most of its time in the shop and neither of us trusted it anymore. But notice that both the JKR and the Cherokee are Granite. :)

jman_12

Oh it's totally an addiction with me. I'm still planning to daily drive mine when I go up to 35s and even 37s down the road! Just love my 2 door

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My mom had an older Audi Q7 that was fully loaded other than the v8, and she thinks her Cherokee is just as nice if not nicer than the audi was. It may be the overland package and the v8 but I love driving hers, well on the road that is. I am always tempted to take it out to the trails....guess I should have kept my rubi wheels and tires.

congrats on the purchase, I don't blame you either on getting rid of the bmw I did the same due to maintence a while ago.

Top Bottom