Wave from CA!

ArmyofMike

Hello All,

Mike from Central California waving in. Much good information on this site and the instructional/tip sections. Much appreciated.

I'm a newbie to the Jeep Life, but recently purchased a '12 JKUS that my family and I have greatly enjoyed. Been a wonderful experience to have the family together for adventures we wouldn't have been able to do without "Rocko" our Jeep. Trying to get a 5yo young man to walk a 5mile trip that can be done in a Wrangler just doesn't make sense...so my kiddo's jump in the back and Krawl over it with me. Been a great experience. It definitely is a Way of Life! :thumb:

My '12 JKUS

2.5" BB/leveling Spacer Kit-Rough Country
Quick Disconnect Swaybar
550 Grab Handles
Windshield spots
DIY Mikepod fuse/relay box
...Nothing too crazy.

IMG9510682_zps77154444.jpg

IMG9518001_zps7b02b7b6.jpg

3 weeks new (The JKU, not my son!)
20140727_090852-1_zpsdds8aasx.jpg

I'll chime in when I can and if I have something to add, but otherwise, there's much to learn from you all.

Last edited:

ArmyofMike

Welcome from Discovery Bay. What area of central California are you in? Great looking rig also

Central California/Fresno. Been wheeling with some buddies and a great local club- 4x4Him. I've been on the Dusy-Ershim to Voyager Rock CG, Shuteye Peak and a few malls in my neck of the woods. I'm pretty legit at this point!

:brows:

Thanks for the welcome/waves all!

Armydog

Hello All,

Mike from Central California waving in. Much good information on this site and the instructional/tip sections. Much appreciated.

I'm a newbie to the Jeep Life, but recently purchased a '12 JKUS that my family and I have greatly enjoyed. Been a wonderful experience to have the family together for adventures we wouldn't have been able to do without "Rocko" our Jeep. Trying to get a 5yo young man to walk a 5mile trip that can be done in a Wrangler just doesn't make sense...so my kiddo's jump in the back and Krawl over it with me. Been a great experience. It definitely is a Way of Life! :thumb:

My '12 JKUS

2.5" BB/leveling Spacer Kit-Rough Country
Quick Disconnect Swaybar
550 Grab Handles
Windshield spots
DIY Mikepod fuse/relay box
...Nothing too crazy.

IMG9510682_zps77154444.jpg

IMG9518001_zps7b02b7b6.jpg

3 weeks new (The JKU, not my son!)
20140727_090852-1_zpsdds8aasx.jpg

I'll chime in when I can and if I have something to add, but otherwise, there's much to learn from you all.

Awesome Jeep!
Awesome Landscape!
Good for you and welcome to the Framily!!!:beer:

Top Bottom