Luxury Jeep

MTG

Caught the Bug
For a starting price of $70,400, nearly twice as much as a top of the line factory Wrangler, it gets a full-body Filson green paint job, leather and twill upholstered interior with Filson and AEV trim, plus a set of matching Filson luggage.

Well, you do get a matching luggage set. :crazyeyes:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man talk about fancy smancy for 130,000 dollars phew :eek: only if I won lottery, :crazyeyes: but if I did I would just buy a Jeep and customize to my own taste :doh:

Still nice Jeep but kinda outrageously priced though

jeeeep

Hooked
Stock engine, 3.5" lift, hood, winch and tuner from aev
paint and leather with luggage
hemi is extra!
yea.......not even if I had the cash

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
They are nice rides to be sure, but I think if I had one thousand three hundred Benjamins in loose change, I'd find a used JK and place a phone call to Mel Wade....:yup:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
If I win the lottery, I want a Brabus 6x6, not some dolled up Wrangler. I'll have a Brabus 6x6 towing a fully built evo rig. :D

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I don't "get it". No leather stitched dash. No fancy electronics. It looks like some reupholstered seats and what I consider an ugly paint job. Those seats should be made of Eskimo chewed calf skin and softened with baby seal tears for that price.

KingCopperhead

They are nice rides to be sure, but I think if I had one thousand three hundred Benjamins in loose change, I'd find a used JK and place a phone call to Mel Wade....:yup:

This lol.

Oh yes.... First I'd call my bank and pay the jeep off. Then I'd pay my house off... Which would mean I have a shit ton of money left over every month for jeep mods.

Save for a year and take a vacation to califas!, with a pit stop in Vegas to visit motech for an LSX conversion. Then to ore for axles, dtd coils, and some Mastercraft seats... For luxury and stuff.

Top Bottom