Happy Thanksgiving... and request

So it is the Holiday season.... hopefully many of you will be spending quality time with your loved ones and friends.

We on the other hand, will be with family that we love but can't stand! So, please keep my attention with lots of forum activity tomorrow! :yup:

3d67ea28c4ce7c7b62efe14000985897x.jpg

So it is the Holiday season.... hopefully many of you will be spending quality time with your loved ones and friends.

We on the other hand, will be with family that we love but can't stand! So, please keep my attention with lots of forum activity tomorrow! :yup:

3d67ea28c4ce7c7b62efe14000985897x.jpg

I will do my best because more than likely we will be doing the same thing.

Cheers :beer:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Jay and the rest of my Wayalife Family!

i will do what i can to help with the request ;)

KingCopperhead

Lmao hilarious. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of our extended wayalife family. I'm picking up my jeep today after having goodies installed. I'll be yapping about it plenty tomorrow and posting pics.

kgw350

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Plow is on the jeep looks like I will be sitting behind the wheel all night and a good part of tomorrow. George what did you have done?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Happy Thanksgiving back! One reason I moved down south for family...to get away from them!:cheesy:

AZ is looking better and better to me :)

Lmao hilarious. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of our extended wayalife family. I'm picking up my jeep today after having goodies installed. I'll be yapping about it plenty tomorrow and posting pics.

I can't wait to read about it :thumb:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Plow is on the jeep looks like I will be sitting behind the wheel all night and a good part of tomorrow. George what did you have done?

Safety first, "NO POSTING FOR YOU" (Said like the Seinfeld Soup Nazi)

KingCopperhead

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ is looking better and better to me :)

I can't wait to read about it :thumb:

Safety first, "NO POSTING FOR YOU" (Said like the Seinfeld Soup Nazi)

Dana 44 front axle with rubi locker, 4.88 gears, evo drag link flip. I messed up and bought the wrong switch for the locker but I can install that myself. I'm not really going to need the locker until my next RC trip anyway.

Leaving right now to pick it up. Super stoked!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

We'll be doing some exploring in Death Valley over the weekend and will do what we can to post up pics whenever we can to help out :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Happy thanksgiving to the Wayalife Family, ill be getting drunk im sure so Ill try and be on here for fun,

Thinking about tomorrow reminds me.... Last year I put my tire on my Mother-in-law's prorch (about 3' higher than the driveway) and she shit bricks.... I might do this again ;) maybe she will want us to leave :idontknow: :thumb::thumb::thumb:

So at about 4 this morning I had inlaws show up. I gave them a key to my house years ago and the garage door code incase anything happens or whatever.

I get off work at 2 am so by four Im passed out not wanting to be disturbed. Phone rings, baby wakes up, I wake up, bro in law says "hey man we are outside can you let us in"

Strike one!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wait thanksgiving is Thursday. Thursday is a workday for everyone right? I have to work, everyone should have to work.

Top Bottom