Worthless upgrades and parts....

sethccole

I'm sure there was something like this somewhere, but my search turned up zilch and I couldn't find anything on the subject. SO! What do you think are worthless upgrades or parts that you've seen on or happen to have put on your Jeep?

For instance, I hate rims on Jeeps. (for reference look in "kill it with fire" thread)

Also, this is meant to be fun! Try to keep the bashing (teraflex tire carrier...) to a tasteful level. ;)

JeepDrum

Anything chrome, those stupid eyelashes, color-matched oem bumpers and side steps, a winch on a rig with low profile tires. The list goes on, thats just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Siebermd

I really dont think the Screen Grill covers are a good idea. Jeeps are meant to have a 7 slot front end.

Armydog

The transfer case skid plate drop spacers that WERE on the Pumpkin that come with crappy lift kits in order to save money on adjustable control arms and DC drive shafts.......crap!!

Remlap

I'd have to go with loud ass speakers blaring Rap music...

Change that tune to some Waylon Jennings and I'll change mine, but at least turn it down at busy intersections!! ha-ha.

I like most any modification that serves a purpose and is reputably better than stock though, sky's the limit there..

Top Bottom