Warn 9.0rc?

cmireles

Any thoughts on this winch? I have a light ass 2 door and the only weight I plan to add is sliders, bumper with stinger, and 35" trail grapplers with slabs. For now it will have to go between the frame rails, and I'm trying to keep it relatively "cheap" without sacrificing quality. Other suggestions are welcome.

JKbrick

I think I remember GCM2 saying with only 50' of line and really fast line speed that wasn't a good all around choice but I could be wrong

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think I remember GCM2 saying with only 50' of line and really fast line speed that wasn't a good all around choice but I could be wrong

You are right. The competition winches really are not worth it for the average wheeler. A better choice is a normal warn like the 9.5 cti or a power plant.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
If you decide on the 9.5cti look on eBay and elsewhere for the MOPAR one. They must not be selling great and it's literally the 9.5 re numbered with a MOPAR part number. I got my brand new 9.5cti a few months ago for <$900 shipped. There were a couple up for under $800 but I didn't act fast enough.

Top Bottom