GA Trail Run - December Week Day

thardy

Banned
So, I've got a day or two of time off coming up, and thinking about taking a day off in December to make a trail run. Thinking either hitting a few trails in North GA, heading to Durhamtown, or another ORV Park. Right now, I'm thinking of Friday, December 19th. Anyone interested? I'm open to a different day or where to go.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
So, I've got a day or two of time off coming up, and thinking about taking a day off in December to make a trail run. Thinking either hitting a few trails in North GA, heading to Durhamtown, or another ORV Park. Right now, I'm thinking of Friday, December 19th. Anyone interested? I'm open to a different day or where to go.

I would like go sometime, but work will have me busy for the next 6 weeks or so.

thardy

Banned
I would like go sometime, but work will have me busy for the next 6 weeks or so.

Let me know when you're interested in doing something and we can set something up! After the first of the year, it would have to be a weekend deal though.

thardy

Banned
Right now, it looks like there are a couple options for trails, but I've got a couple buddies lined up for Friday the 19th. Anyone want to join in? Stock rigs welcome.

t8er

I may be down there for Christmas but it'll be by Warner Robins. Where are the trails?

thardy

Banned
There are quite a few up in the North GA mountains, but we also go out to Durhamtown which is south of Athens. I don't really know too many south of Atlanta.

thardy

Banned
Looking like we're going to be hitting up Bell Mountain and Charlies Creek, up north of Helen on the 19th. If anyone is interested, let me know.

thardy

Banned
Not enough time to do it all right now.

I completely understand. Only reason I'm able to do it is because I don't get to carry over my days off to the next year, so I'm going to use them! And what better way to use a day off than Jeepin! :rock:

If anyone else is interested, we'll be heading up to Bell Mtn, up North of Helen, South of Hiawassee. Looking to be at least 3 to maybe 5 or so rigs.

Top Bottom