Upgrading to the next level RDE2ROK

RDE2ROK

We have been real busy lately. After KOH I spent about 4 days cleaning up the Jeep for the Show & Shine at the Unlimited Off Road Expo in Texas. We took 2nd place to a mall Crawler, but that's ok, we had an awesome time and his rig was the shiniest!
IMG_2597.jpg IMG_4953.jpg IMG_2540.jpg IMG_2530.jpg IMG_2484.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
We have been real busy lately. After KOH I spent about 4 days cleaning up the Jeep for the Show & Shine at the Unlimited Off Road Expo in Texas. We took 2nd place to a mall Crawler, but that's ok, we had an awesome time and his rig was the shiniest!

Good to see you out there repping the Wayalife :thumb:

RDE2ROK

After the Texas show we had to be back for the International OffRoad Expo in Scottsdale. We were in the Artec booth. That was fun as well, but I'm tired of cleaning! I want to go wheeling and EJS is just around the corner.
IMG_4980.jpg IMG_4981.JPG IMG_4984.jpg IMG_2723.jpg IMG_4989.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
After browsing this thread a few weeks ago, I knew that was your Jeep as soon as I saw it. Scottsdale was a pretty good show. I showed my wife your JK, she's not into hardcore off road but even she said "That thing is serious business." Probably the baddest rig at the show IMO.

GraniteCrystal

Way to be a good sport on 2nd to the mall crawler. Keep it classy 👍 The rig is looking awesome as always. Be sure to get some EJS pics!

RDE2ROK

After browsing this thread a few weeks ago, I knew that was your Jeep as soon as I saw it. Scottsdale was a pretty good show. I showed my wife your JK, she's not into hardcore off road but even she said "That thing is serious business." Probably the baddest rig at the show IMO.
Thanks, it was a fun show and got to see a lot old friends as well as meet some new ones.
Way to be a good sport on 2nd to the mall crawler. Keep it classy �� The rig is looking awesome as always. Be sure to get some EJS pics!

It doesn't matter if I win, It's always a good time, and I still love to look at all the other rigs. Don't worry, I will post plenty of pics from Moab. :thumb:

RDE2ROK

Here are a few picks from EJS mostly Area BFE. I couldn't get the waterfall at the end of Heldorado, or the steep climb at the end of Greenday "Suicide Hill" but I almost had it! But I had a great time and didn't break anything! So it was a good trip.

GraniteCrystal

That's crazy. Pretty much have all your weight on your back axle in that one pic. Can't believe something didn't break. Awesome build sir.

RDE2ROK

That's crazy. Pretty much have all your weight on your back axle in that one pic. Can't believe something didn't break. Awesome build sir.

Ha Ha, that was a little Butt Pucker right there:eek: I know I could have got it with some stickies! These Pitbulls are still new and not biting yet.

Brute

Hooked
Here are a few picks from EJS mostly Area BFE. I couldn't get the waterfall at the end of Heldorado, or the steep climb at the end of Greenday "Suicide Hill" but I almost had it! But I had a great time and didn't break anything! So it was a good trip.

I saw a buggy roll last year in BFE...I think it was the waterfall at Helldorado...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom