Got stuck bad

jman_12

I know this might not be a normal subject on here, but I was hitting some trails with friends yesterday and hit a really deep mud hole. Flooded my interior and carpets, it's starting to smell a bit today. Any ideas on a Capet cleaner or something tht would help??

SFNick

I know this might not be a normal subject on here, but I was hitting some trails with friends yesterday and hit a really deep mud hole. Flooded my interior and carpets, it's starting to smell a bit today. Any ideas on a Capet cleaner or something tht would help??

Best thing to do is take it all out & hit it with a pressure washer then let it air dry before putting back in.

jman_12

Thanks guys, I'm probably going to put bed liner in within a few months. It's all dry now but just still smells haha

Armydog

Hey Army, how easy is it to remove the dog hair? My Catahoula sheds a tad.

It sticks everywhere. The Bedliner paint in the tub holds the hair even without carpet. Wet dry vac gets it out, can't just hose it away. I vacuum the seats all the time and yet there is always hair on them. I keep a moving blanket in the back (no rear seat) for my boy - no chance of getting the hair off that bad boy...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
It sticks everywhere. The Bedliner paint in the tub holds the hair even without carpet. Wet dry vac gets it out, can't just hose it away. I vacuum the seats all the time and yet there is always hair on them. I keep a moving blanket in the back (no rear seat) for my boy - no chance of getting the hair off that bad boy...

Ha I do the same with towels. Atleast easier than using the vac on the carpet.

Top Bottom