Project Colossus

Randonizer

How do you like the headlights? They look awesome, but do they work well on the road. Just curious, I Trucklites and love them.

I like the headlights alot. They are pretty bright. Havent been flashed for being too bright. they do flicker tho. Im probably going to buy an antiflicker harness. also they are not DOT certified.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I like the headlights alot. They are pretty bright. Havent been flashed for being too bright. they do flicker tho. Im probably going to buy an antiflicker harness. also they are not DOT certified.

My trucklites flicker too, I do not have the anti-flicker harness. It doesn't bother me though.

It great to hear that there is another good option on the market aside from the super expensive Speaker lights. I'm not sure how much the DOT certification really matters, I guess the state inspection requirement could be problematic if they are being really picky.

Randonizer

My trucklites flicker too, I do not have the anti-flicker harness. It doesn't bother me though.

It great to hear that there is another good option on the market aside from the super expensive Speaker lights. I'm not sure how much the DOT certification really matters, I guess the state inspection requirement could be problematic if they are being really picky.

Yeah I can live with the flicker. I'll have to find someone with some truck lites to actually compare the two. $300 for the set is a great price for them as well.

I don't really have to worry about the DOT because in Maryland you only have to get a vehicle inspected when you first buy it.

Top Bottom