incasing the rear tailgate

BlackBandit

For example, if I wanted to go topless in my jeep I would like a place to store my stuff and keep it safe. I figured the back tailgate ia great but I dont want somthing like wood or somthin shabby. Is there somthing I can buy or get to incase that area so I can keep it locked and "safe".

JKWrang

For example, if I wanted to go topless in my jeep I would like a place to store my stuff and keep it safe. I figured the back tailgate ia great but I dont want somthing like wood or somthin shabby. Is there somthing I can buy or get to incase that area so I can keep it locked and "safe".

What some of the guys do is a wooden platform that they dress up in black material or paint to secure the area/provide a platform to increase storage capacity like a shelf.

Noroad i think has something like this.

And then Tuffy makes some products you could probably look into. Hope that helps

Jackal01

http://www.northridge4x4.com/interior/consoles-storage/consoles-storage-trunk

The word "incasing" threw me off. :crazyeyes:

I just ordered the Tuffy Security Deck Enclosure. I should be installing it in a couple days. Aries makes a good product, too. A user here recently made a post and has some pics of it. Looks like a nice product, too. Many of these are pricey, though. If price is an issue you may have to make something. Mine was around $450 I think...cannot recall what the final price was since I bought it with other stuff from Northridge last Friday.

BlackBandit

Huh interessting, thanks ill keep lookn into it. I cant really fit a big box into tje back of my jeep and the bench folds down in my 2 door rubicon 04 so somthing made out of steel is deffinitly perferd.

Top Bottom