Socal Jeep Meet at Bass Pro Shops?

NV375

Well that'll do it lol. Hopefully they have one at the dealer or find a catch and try to pound out...😳

They have to ship it in from L.A. Labor $220 pan $107 looks like $400 by the they are done. I hate paying for such a simple job but I am still over 100 miles from home.

Conman

I misjudged a rock sticking out of the ground and flipped it up. JD will remember it he moved it after I spit it out. This was just after the turn under the trees.

I remember that rock. It didn't sound like it did any damage after you went over it. I wonder if that loud thud we heard while I was in the back seat was when the pan got crushed?

Jk909

It looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I could've made it. I'll definitely be there for the next trip.

rubicrawl

I misjudged a rock sticking out of the ground and flipped it up. JD will remember it he moved it after I spit it out. This was just after the turn under the trees.

I think it was after that rock that your talking about when we had to go over those other rocks and your jeep slipped and I heard a Big Bang same trail just at the very end everybody was parked there waiting for us

NV375

I remember that rock. It didn't sound like it did any damage after you went over it. I wonder if that loud thud we heard while I was in the back seat was when the pan got crushed?

I think it was after that rock that your talking about when we had to go over those other rocks and your jeep slipped and I heard a Big Bang same trail just at the very end everybody was parked there waiting for us

I am not sure now. Still a miscalculation. The one thing I know for sure is an EVO oil pan skid would have paid for itself in one poor line choice. :doh:

Patton007

Just in case anyone wanted to know. Austin just got back from fixing the toyota and getting it off the trail and he said he blew the berfield to pieces lol

NV375

Just in case anyone wanted to know. Austin just got back from fixing the toyota and getting it off the trail and he said he blew the berfield to pieces lol

Thanks for the update. I hated to leave it out over night. He turned down my offer for me to camp out with it. I had the tent, water, MREs and some tools.

Top Bottom