Socal Jeep Meet at Bass Pro Shops?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I'm out on this one, I am taking my little ones (4yr old twins) up Sunday morning for thier first snow wheeling run. Going to be doing 2NX17 in the AM so i dont think i can do both but i do really want to get together with all you guys soon and hang out but i work a lot so any chance i can get to wheel with the family i am going to take it.

See you guys soon!

Patton007

I'm not sure I can make this run yet. But one suggestion would be hit the trail first and then do bass pro for a post run meal/beers after.

We might be able to do that. It would be kinda hard to change that now. Maybe we can do that next time or just still meet at bass pro first and talk about coming there after too

tobias lopez

Don't know how many people are in socal in the inland empire. Depending on how many people are in the area I was thinking we could have a meet at Bass Pro Shops this month in Rancho Cucamonga and possibly hit a trail or two after the meet such as Cleghorn? If you are in the area or could make it let me know! Looking at maybe doing it December 13th. Thanks! We will be meeting at Bass Pro Shops at 10:00am! View attachment 113560

Going
1. zombiejep
2. Rolando_calrissian
3. tobias lopez
4. Slavenz

Maybe
1. NV375
2. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
3.Brankz

Are we still doing this on sunday? The 21st?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
This still happening? I can't follow to cleghorn but I will swing by and say hi. If so see you all at 1000!

NV375

Wife says we are going. Still not sure if we will go strait to the trail or make it down to Bass Pro Shops.

Top Bottom