Installing corners and armor on body

Rodriguez Canyon (sometimes referred to as the Rodriguez Spur Truck Trail) is a Jeep trail that is located in San Diego County, crosses through Anza Borrego State Park and is near the resort town of Banner, CA. Cutting between Chariot and Granite Mountain, Rodriguez Canyon parallels the more well known Oriflamme Canyon Trail and is a part of a network of trails that were established to service the many mines in the Julian area including the Desert Queen and Pandora Mine. While this trail is for the most part very easy and one that can be done in any 4WD SUV, there is a short spur near the Pandora Mine that is very technical and because of it, we affectionately called this section of trail, "Pandora's Box".

In this short video, you will get to see the run we did up Pandora's Box back in September 2010 with our good friends gonegoanna's, TikiJK and Moochie. While our Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon was sitting on an Off Road Evolution long arm kit, coil overs and 40" Toyo MT's, everyone else was just sitting on about 4" of lift, running 35" tires and, even though some strapping and winching was required, they all did just fine. Anyway, I hope you enjoy our video.

Factory hardtop just color matched.

Panda

Ricky's corners and tire carrier came out great, we tested it with my 35 because he didn't have his spare and we had to push down on it 1/8 inch to close, I think it'll be pretty good for the 37 or a 40 but we'll see, sure looks good though can't wait to get my carrier :rock:

Panda

When i finally get mine maybe I will just have it dropped shipped to your place for the install :bleh: :beer:

Anytime Brandon :thumb: your always welcome at casa panda and your jeep will leave looking good ;) free bed and breakfast for my friends here at wayalife and you could always bring bring a bottle of red if that makes you feel better :brows:

Anytime Brandon :thumb: your always welcome at casa panda and your jeep will leave looking good ;) free bed and breakfast for my friends here at wayalife and you could always bring bring a bottle of red if that makes you feel better :brows:

Thanks! :thumb: Looking forward to seeing you guys in primm.

Top Bottom