American Honey

thardy

Banned
When the wife was picking me up a regular bottle she said that they had quite a few of the sting. Might have to start buying up the local stock and shipping it out! ;)

UpsideUp

I too am excited to join a run is the back country and get to have a shot of the Honey with you guys. I don't want to start a riot with this next question but how does the Jack Daniels Honey compare? Does anybody know or has done the official side by side? Just curious as there seems to be quiet a few whiskey distillers moving towards infused spirits.

MTG

Caught the Bug
...but how does the Jack Daniels Honey compare? Does anybody know or has done the official side by side?

It doesn't. I'd had several versions.

Actually if you like plain whiskey, you might like JD better. It isn't as sweet.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I too am excited to join a run is the back country and get to have a shot of the Honey with you guys. I don't want to start a riot with this next question but how does the Jack Daniels Honey compare? Does anybody know or has done the official side by side? Just curious as there seems to be quiet a few whiskey distillers moving towards infused spirits.

It doesn't. I'd had several versions.

Actually if you like plain whiskey, you might like JD better. It isn't as sweet.

It's blasphemy I know, but I actually prefer the JD version over rocks to the sweet dirty bird for exactly the reason MTG points out...it is not as sweet.

thardy

Banned
It's blasphemy I know, but I actually prefer the JD version over rocks to the sweet dirty bird for exactly the reason MTG points out...it is not as sweet.

I agree with both of you. If I'm drinking, I'd prefer JD, but American Honey for shooting.

Top Bottom