1964 FC 170 For Sale

Merlin

Up for sale is my 1964 Forward Control 170 that I bought this past summer. I made a thread in the Jeep Truck sub-forum showing off a few pics...http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19778-New-Jeep-in-the-family

Anyways....long story short, I have changed my mind with wanting to spend money on restoring this Jeep truck. I have put about 200 miles on the Jeep since I got my hands on it and from what I can tell ya, it drives extremely well for its age and current state. It is all original with no add-ons or anything else. Mechanically, there is tiny oil leak coming from the transfer case but nothing to worry about. Other than that, this Jeep starts up every time no matter the weather condition. Here are some pics of the Jeep...

Asking 10K but willing to negotiate a little. I am located in Louisville, KY.

Thanks,
Merlin :rock:

_DSC3365.jpg _DSC3366 (1).jpg _DSC3367.jpg _DSC3369.jpg _DSC3372.jpg _DSC3374 (1).jpg

Merlin

Bump for the day. I am willing to negotiate on the price...I am more motivated to sell than I am to get top dollar.

Thanks

Man, I REALLY wish I was in a position to make you an offer on this... Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be worse for me right now.

Top Bottom