The slow building of NoRdNdd

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1478571350.031547.jpg

Not jeep related but finally got my trailer in. This will help with a lot of things besides hauling a lawn mower for a side business.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Nice! Looking great! Don't you love that build in Bikini top?!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes. Still really love the Spider Web shade too though but with the Trek Top I really don't know how much I would pull it completely off and put just the shade on. Originally I was wanting the Rancho tube doors and spider web shade for them and then run the shade up top. Now I might push for some two piece soft doors and run just the lowers in the summer instead of the tube doors.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482883317.837636.jpg

Been at my parents workin. Had to take this pic the other day. It ain't much but it's mine, pic didn't do it justice I feel like. Lol. Love this damn thing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482883414.642978.jpg

Had the wife helpin. Lol. She done a good job at marking the poles for me while I saddled them all. She's been a trooper so far on this project for never doing anything like this.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1482883546.853904.jpg

She even done a good job fighting fires for us so we didn't burn anything down. It's too damn dry. I'm glad we sold all of our cattle. We would be feeding hay like crazy.

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1486251122.836308.jpg

Got to use the winch today. Not wheeling though. Lol. Used to it pull my k5 frame up onto my buddies trailer to store it as his place for a bit since we are moving.

I really need to go wheelin so maybe I can use my winch for wheelin purposes instead of just winching stuff onto trailers.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1486521022.949205.jpg

Had amazing weather today, had to get naked. Got redressed after work though. Only place to put the doors is on the floor of the garage where I park. Can't wait to get the new place. Little over two weeks.

Napalm

View attachment 243050

Had amazing weather today, had to get naked. Got redressed after work though. Only place to put the doors is on the floor of the garage where I park. Can't wait to get the new place. Little over two weeks.

Looks good! I pulled the sun rider back today and it was nice! Thought about getting naked, but it's still a bit chilly on those early 5am work commutes so I'll wait a little longer :)

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Looks good! I pulled the sun rider back today and it was nice! Thought about getting naked, but it's still a bit chilly on those early 5am work commutes so I'll wait a little longer :)

I would've left it all off but since we are moving we've started packing and there are a bunch of boxes on the other side of the garage from where I park. The wife's car sets outside since it isn't worth a lot even though it's a 2014 Malibu with less than 50k miles. Pissed about that.

Congrats on the new house! Try not to strangle the realtors at the closing, K? ;)

Our realtor is actually my bosses mother and really like a second mom to us. Truthfully my boss is like a brother to me outside of work. I'm great flu for him and his family with all they've done for us over the years. We help each other out with a lot of things.

Nice, man. Good to see you out playing with the Jeep.

Need to do it more. Need to get out and wheel it soon. Haven't been offroad really in probably close to a year. Used it some in some "snow and ice" we have had but that's it.

Ddays

Hooked
my bosses mother and really like a second mom to us. Truthfully my boss is like a brother to me outside of work. I'm great flu for him and his family with all they've done for us over the years. We help each other out with a lot of things.

That's great. We've bought/sold 3 houses and each time there was some kind of surprise that always seemed to cost me extra $$$$...

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
That's great. We've bought/sold 3 houses and each time there was some kind of surprise that always seemed to cost me extra $$$$...

Knock on wood there are no surprises. We know we are going to have to do some sort of fence for the dogs and we thought we were going to have to buy a fridge but the sellers are leaving it now. We also bought our current house about $25k under appraised value so we should come out from the sale with enough money to put down and closing costs etc. and hopefully do the fence depending on what type of fence we decide on. That's an "argument" right now. Lol.

On another positive note, it appears the appraisal on the new place is $8k over our contract price. So while it's not very much, we already have some equity in the new house also. If we read the appraisal right anyways. Lol.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1486921778.076790.jpg

Loaded the burban up yesterday and took to a buddies for a few weeks. Once we get into the new place and get the room back in the shop, it will come back home.

Top Bottom