The slow building of NoRdNdd

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Great looking Jeep. Congrats on the new house! :thumb:

Thanks. He's not much but we are always tryin to get more parts. Thanks on the house also. I can't wait to be in it. Nothing wrong with our other place, it's just that now we found something we like better ours is just kind of eh. Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487092661.215469.jpg

Gettin some much needed rain today. It's dry as hell around the state.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487704650.722942.jpg

Moving day! This was last Saturday. Boss showed up to help us move. That's his copperhead pearl jk next to mine.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487704717.299179.jpg

Last load was last night. My trailer and all the outdoor stuff plus other junk of mine. Also put the hard top back on to move it. Didn't want to damage it moving it another way.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487704790.809459.jpg

So we got some rain Sunday night. Apparently an inch and a half to two inches. Jeep got stuck trying to back the trailer in the shop. Need to get some gravel.

Ddays

Hooked
Moving....:icon_crazy: I told my wife I'm never moving again. Amazing the amount of shit one accumulates, isn't it?

You did take the kitties with you, right?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Moving....:icon_crazy: I told my wife I'm never moving again. Amazing the amount of shit one accumulates, isn't it?

You did take the kitties with you, right?

We have half a garage full of stuff we need to go through and get rid of some things.

Lol on the kitties.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
IMG_3945.jpg

Mowed my first paid yard yesterday. [emoji1303]

Got a new steering stabilizer. Need to order the Rancho relocate kit. Nothing else new with the jeep really. Just drivin it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
IMG_4589.jpg

Finally purchased a zero turn yesterday. [emoji1303] Left the dealership and went directly to my first yard to mow with it. Unfortunately it was for my niece so it didn't pay. Lol.

I'm also debating about ordering some parts for the jeep. Just don't know what yet.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
View attachment 251406

Mowed my first paid yard yesterday. [emoji1303]

Got a new steering stabilizer. Need to order the Rancho relocate kit. Nothing else new with the jeep really. Just drivin it. Lol.

So I just put the new stabilizer on. Damn I'm lazy sometimes. Been almost a year since I ordered it.

IMG_7289.JPG

Old busted.

IMG_7288.JPG

New hotness.

In other news, since I quoted the post above saying mowed my first yard. Mowing took off like a rocket. Which is both good and bad, pretty much paid for the mower I bought less than a year ago, also worked my ass off (not literally still a fatass over here) from May until October. Since that time I also am watching over another department at work along with what I already had. Have 20 employees working under me now. That's been fun sometimes. I've been busy to say the least. The jeep was/is for sale still and I haven't been pushing it to sell. Kind of waiting to see what happens with work.

Top Bottom