Stock Rubicon Springs

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Contact crippledpetey or panda. They both have some and are free. Pht at guy is trying to rip people off with those prices.

wwood

First you could have taken the time to post some of that info up here and not just drop a link to Cragslist(not cool) also damn those are pretty high prices, I bought all 4 coils and shocks for 50 bucks for a friend!

Sorry, I was in middle of a shooting tournament (sporting clays) and had little time. Craiglist prices are double what stuff usually sells for since most buyers want to offer half or less. :) Plus my coils are in fact like new, only on a new jeep a matter of days, never even dirty.... don't think $35-40 for a pair of virtually new coils is unreasonable. And if any Wayalifer (even you) :) contacts me about any of my stuff directly or through Craiglist, I am sure a fair price can be agreed upon. :thumbup:

Last edited:

noroad

Sorry, I was in middle of a shooting tournament (sporting clays) and had little time. Craiglist prices are double what stuff usually sells for since most buyers want to offer half or less. :) Plus my coils are in fact like new, only on a new jeep a matter of days, never even dirty.... don't think $35-40 for a pair of virtually new coils is unreasonable. And if any Wayalifer (even you) :) contacts me about any of my stuff directly or through Craiglist, I am sure a fair price can be agreed upon. :thumbup:

Im not saying you wont get that price from some poor guy, what im saying is that your prices is high(on craiglist IDC) but on here we pay it forward. The fact that you have ZERO use for those coils now is what hits me, why not give them to some one for cheap or free and make that jeepers days. This is not craglist!

Just give them away man... I think Noroad and I installed my rubicon springs and my struts on another jeepers jeep for like $60 and I used $10 or 20 of that to buy beer for us... Gotta have beer if you're gonna wrench. 😄 It's the only way Andrew and I wrench... 😁

JKWrang

Like these guys said: if any one actually wanted the stock sport stuff i have floating around they can have it. Fo free. Chipping to Peru is on you.

Knuckles76

Newbie here, would I benefit from swapping from my current stock jku springs and shocks to stock Rubicon springs and shocks? Would love to just buy a lift but with 5 kids I'm on a tight budget. So would it be worth switching or just waiting until I can afford a proper lift?

cmireles

Do a proper lift the rubicon shocks and springs don't do much of anything as far as lift goes

Unless you're putting shocks and springs from a 4 door rubi onto a 2 door sport without tow package. You will get a little bit. Not a lot but hey at least the set up is newer and more fresh than mine with 65,000 miles on them.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I've got a set of stock 2014 Rubicon springs that have a whopping 45mi on them. I took them off new back in June when I installed my lift. How about $100 and I'll pay for shipping?

noroad

Newbie here, would I benefit from swapping from my current stock jku springs and shocks to stock Rubicon springs and shocks? Would love to just buy a lift but with 5 kids I'm on a tight budget. So would it be worth switching or just waiting until I can afford a proper lift?

You might see a very little lift but not as much as putting 4dr rubicon coils in a 2dr, if you are just looking for a small lift you might want to look into some 1.5 or 1.75 coil spacers. They are pretty low in cost and do show a difference.

I've got a set of stock 2014 Rubicon springs that have a whopping 45mi on them. I took them off new back in June when I installed my lift. How about $100 and I'll pay for shipping?

Very cool, i would look into pm this guy (To the OP)

Brankz

Like these guys said: if any one actually wanted the stock sport stuff i have floating around they can have it. Fo free. Chipping to Peru is on you.

Lol..... Rick send me the springs for free I just pay the shipping but thanks hahahahahah

Brankz

They give me new sprigs and shocks from a 2014 4 door rubi hard top and I had around 2 inch lift

I have a 08 2 door sport

JK LYF

I put Rubicon springs and shocks on my 2 dr. I originally had 14/56 (or damn close). I replaced them with 18/60. I gained 2 inches on all fours. Since then i have stuffed 37s under the wheel wells. Need to upgrade to a coil lift in a few weeks and will be giving them away, including the shocks. I bought them with about 400 miles on them and put another 300. So practically brand new.

Here is what the front and rear look like compared to what I had.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418971819.951817.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418971841.809557.jpg

Top Bottom