Waving from Pennsylvania

DangerDan

Hi all! :standing wave:

Just joined last night and decided to introduce myself. My names Dan and I am from Pennsylvania. A little about me, I've first started getting into Jeeps about 4 years ago after my 1993 BMW 325is started having problems (Build thread here). Thats when I found my 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. It had over 200,000 miles on it and I bought it for $3,000 just to go back and forth from college when needed. I installed a laundry list of mods, basically a 3.5in lift and 32" tires (Build thread here). Thats when I first noticed the JK Experience videos and fell in love with the JK.

Well after about 30,000 trouble free miles, a deer hit it a few weeks ago and the insurance company is considering it a loss since it caused about $3,900 worth of damage. So I did what I told my self I wouldn't do and ordered a 2015 Wranger Unlimited Rubicon 6-speed in Anvil. The dealer said it would take about 6-8 weeks to come in. Heres to waiting!

:beer:

dannymalkin

Nice man! Welcome from Northeast Pa, as soon as you want to start wheeling the new jeep many people like to go to Rausch Creek and there is often a group from this forum going.

DangerDan

Nice man! Welcome from Northeast Pa, as soon as you want to start wheeling the new jeep many people like to go to Rausch Creek and there is often a group from this forum going.

As soon as the Jeep comes I plan on heading to Rausch that weekend or AOAA when it's ready.

DangerDan

Sounds good, let me know I will come with you to either. AOAA is actually open but is nowhere near as nice as Rausch, yet.

Have you been to it? I seen the ATV portion on Fisher's ATV world and it looks nice, haven't seen the ORV sections.

Welcome to Wayalife from West Chester

Welcome to Wayalife from South Jersey!

Welcome to the Framily!

Welcome from Bucks County PA

Good to be here!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Have you been to it? I seen the ATV portion on Fisher's ATV world and it looks nice, haven't seen the ORV sections.

Good to be here!

A few of us went early last summer. The park is almost all ATV type trails so they are tight and would be a 4 door nightmare. The map currently sucks and is really easy to get lost but should be fixed by this summer.

dannymalkin

Have you been to it? I seen the ATV portion on Fisher's ATV world and it looks nice, haven't seen the ORV section.

Yeah I haven't actually been there yet but have several friends who have gone. Basically the consensus is that the ORV trails have no helpful map, no trail markings, and isn't as large as Rausch.

I did hear that AOAA is getting more grant money though, just a rumor.

DangerDan

Yeah I haven't actually been there yet but have several friends who have gone. Basically the consensus is that the ORV trails have no helpful map, no trail markings, and isn't as large as Rausch.

I did hear that AOAA is getting more grant money though, just a rumor.

From the looks of it, it has potential and the price point is cheaper then Rausch.

Top Bottom