Trail JK’s pretty Penny Copperhead build

JAGS

Hooked
I think so too and they have the best deal around with quality second to none.

Did you ever get your sport cage installed I don't remember seeing it?

You had to ask. [emoji35] I've been so busy since all the trips. And now with work and soccer. Time is not in abundance.

But it is going to get done one way or another...just not sure when. Lol.

Trail JK

Everyone prepping for El Niño has me thinking I may need to do the same.

I really did it because I'm changing jobs and will be driving into LA for training. Found my back zipper open last week on the soft top and just don't want to make it too easy for the curious. The recent mud events helped too. Although, I don't anticipate getting stuck.

I need to buy wiper blades! Lol

Rachel your jeep looks boss with the top off [emoji108]

You know wipers are about to fly out the door.

Thank you! I LOVE it with the top and doors off.

JAGS

Hooked
I really did it because I'm changing jobs and will be driving into LA for training. Found my back zipper open last week on the soft top and just don't want to make it too easy for the curious. The recent mud events helped too. Although, I don't anticipate getting stuck.

That's not s bad reason either. Congrats on the new gig.

I need to buy wiper blades! Lol

Lol. Good idea. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks! I'm looking forward to the change. I will need to be more strategic about vacation time though. That will be hard to get used to I've been spoiled after 12 years.

New job....guessing you start over on accruals and/or priority list? Hopefully you still get a decent amount and enough that Amy and I will be able to catch a few runs with you guys still. [emoji106]

Top Bottom