Trail JK’s pretty Penny Copperhead build

Trail JK

Today we completed the EVO MFG Draglink Flip Kit and had the alignment done.

I took her out for a test drive and she's driving like factory stock, very impressive.

My last Jeep I didn't do the Draglink flip and the steering was super wonky. So glad I did it here, what a difference! Below are a few pics of the install.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422326705.938257.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422326719.799584.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422326738.394649.jpg .

Crucial

attachment.php

judging from the instructions, your control arms are upside down ...

Trail JK

judging from the instructions, your control arms are upside down ...

Well that's not good. Lol

I'm taking it to ORE on Friday to have them check everything out and weld on the sliders so I'll have them make the finial changes. Thanks for the heads up!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Well day one and the back is done! Tomorrow we'll finish up the front. Below are the pics from the rest of today.

View attachment 120868

Hey, just wanted to point out here that over time, your exhaust will melt your trailer wiring harness. Grab some reflective heat tape from DEI and wrap that wiring harness and you'll be fine.

My aFe exhaust dumps out at the same location and I almost ended up with melted wires before I caught it.

Hobolobo

Hey, just wanted to point out here that over time, your exhaust will melt your trailer wiring harness. Grab some reflective heat tape from DEI and wrap that wiring harness and you'll be fine.

My aFe exhaust dumps out at the same location and I almost ended up with melted wires before I caught it.

Good catch.

Trail JK

Awesome thanks! Will do!

big dr

Nice Job,, looks awesome!! Congratulations:beer:

Ps. I got the same christmas tree ornament from Northridge when I received my cage,,,, Only some F@%K-tard from UPS stole it out of the package!!! When I called Northridge to complain about the condition of my rock hard box, I slipped in the fact that my surprise was stollen. They had one mailed to me in time for the new year. Awesome service from Northridge!!

Last edited:

Trail JK

Maybe I didn't see it but what size tire did you end up putting on penny ?

37 nitto trail grapplers 👍

Nice Job,, looks awesome!! Congratulations:beer:

Thank you!

Ps. I got the same christmas tree ornament from Northridge when I received my cage,,,, Only some F@%K-tard from UPS stole it out of the package!!! When I called Northridge to complain about the condition of my rock hard box, I slipped in the fact that my surprise was stollen. They had one mailed to me in time for the new year. Awesome service from Northridge!!

Oh man! I'm glad I didn't trash it with the box. I like that is has 2014 on it because it's the year of my Jeep. 😊 pretty cool!

Jeep is looking great!

Thanks so much!

They are 37's I believe

Yep!

Top Bottom