2013 JKU Rubicon Parts Need to Go!

I am looking to clear out more stuff. I still have a front and rear drive shaft, full set of stock control arms, rock rails and a stock tire carrier with third brake light. I may have more too but I know those things for sure.

I will be heading down to the New Years kick off and can bring any of it down to save shipping. If you're interested just PM me an offer and it's probably yours lol. Just hoping to clear the stuff out asap.

Rccrwlr

I am looking to clear out more stuff. I still have a front and rear drive shaft, full set of stock control arms, rock rails and a stock tire carrier with third brake light. I may have more too but I know those things for sure.

I will be heading down to the New Years kick off and can bring any of it down to save shipping. If you're interested just PM me an offer and it's probably yours lol. Just hoping to clear the stuff out asap.

All stock drive shafts?

Rccrwlr

Did you need a drive shaft? I can bring Sunday if so.

No was thinking if they were NOT factory it may be good to pick up a used front. Going to be a few months but CLIFFORD will get a raise this year. From everything I'm reading the 08' doesn't need the front shaft replacement like the newer years but it would be good to get some proper joints.

No was thinking if they were NOT factory it may be good to pick up a used front. Going to be a few months but CLIFFORD will get a raise this year. From everything I'm reading the 08' doesn't need the front shaft replacement like the newer years but it would be good to get some proper joints.

Gotcha :thumb:

Top Bottom