2015 WAYALIFE EPIC TREX Trail Run Schedule

TheRedRider

I'm new here but have there ever been any rides or has any thought ever been given to a trip to the southeast? Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia? I know we don't have have what the west has to offer but we sure would like to participate and for some of us, making the road trip west just isn't feasible. Just a thought.

TwistedJK

I'm new here but have there ever been any rides or has any thought ever been given to a trip to the southeast? Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia? I know we don't have have what the west has to offer but we sure would like to participate and for some of us, making the road trip west just isn't feasible. Just a thought.

Check out the Uwharrie run August 7-9. It's in upcoming events.

thardy

Banned

Welcome to Wayalife. Please drop by the Give us a Wave section and introduce yourself. We also have quite a few events coming up in the SE.

http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=535330

jelliott076

Eddie! I am definitely game for your April 10-19 Moab trip. Sign me up. Calendar is clear and I have the vacation approved.

JAGS

Hooked
Eddie! I am definitely game for your April 10-19 Moab trip. Sign me up. Calendar is clear and I have the vacation approved.

You gonna take the Delorean?? Lol. That was 2015๐Ÿ˜‰. Though I'm hoping to make the '16 voyage.

Eddie, too early to start asking about the 2016 schedule??

jelliott076

You gonna take the Delorean?? Lol. That was 2015๐Ÿ˜‰. Though I'm hoping to make the '16 voyage.

Haha! POS phone!! This thread popped up on top as a new one. Bummer. I thought i was getting in on something good.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Sorry to bump an old thread, but is there a list like this for 2016? Curious if any of the '16 trips will be during one of my 3 breaks from work.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Is there a 2016 schedule in the works? Just curious bc I'm in Vegas for the holidays, and last year the NYE run was out near here. Just curious if there is a 2016 New Years out here again. Thanks! [emoji106]๐Ÿป

RDO_23

You gonna take the Delorean?? Lol. That was 2015๏˜‰. Though I'm hoping to make the '16 voyage.

Is there a 2016 schedule?
(maybe I missed it)

thanks!

Top Bottom