2015 WAYALIFE EPIC TREX Trail Run Schedule

PLucas

Banned
2015 WAYALIFE Trail Run Schedule

I really would like to do the Rubicon run with y'all. I'm planning a trip to Cali this year, and hopefully I can make my way up. I didn't see anything for Colorado in the list.

Last edited:

EZ-E

Got the go ahead from my wife to make the rubicon trip this year. Long drive from Missouri but definitely worth it. Never been to the rubicon trail, or cali for that matter.

Ed3091

Missing Missouri

I make the trek from St. Louis to Vegas a couple times a year. We have taken the Wrangler a couple times for a trail ride. Would love to see more things in the Midwest.

SantaMonica

Rubicon

I have an alarm set on my calendar to check the site every few days now for the Rubicon Run. I have been kicking myself for 10 months since missing out and being put on the wait list last year. Its not going to happen again if I can help it!!

CANT WAIT :wings:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I have an alarm set on my calendar to check the site every few days now for the Rubicon Run. I have been kicking myself for 10 months since missing out and being put on the wait list last year. Its not going to happen again if I can help it!!

CANT WAIT :wings:

Seriously been doing the same thing. It's up all day at work .

jkfiregirl

Come on! I'm not a very patient person..lol
Let's go with some info on rocking rubicon trip
Jk
I'll keep checking

smokin dave

Can't wait to trail with you guys!!!!

New to this site and very excited to be here. I'll be keeping my eye out for the sign ups. Good to meet you all!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have a goal to make it out to the September camping trip this year! If not the October trip! Can't wait to see the dates

Top Bottom