2015 WAYALIFE EPIC TREX Trail Run Schedule

JAGS

Hooked
There goes what little vacation time I have. . Cannot wait to see what the requirements for Moab and the Rubicon will be.

Wayalife windshield banner: check
35's: check
Recovery gear: check
Willing to travel to Moab and Rubicon: check check
Spare parts: work in progress
Getting the wife onboard: work in progress.

Leave her at home if she won't go. :idontknow::cheesy:

K.D.C.H

Great list Eddie and I'm hoping to make a bunch of these. Great thing about owning your own business is that when you need to take a few days off work , it's so much easier to say yes to yourself :cheesy:

Looks like I'll have to get going on my build to I don't have to miss any of them

spinuck

I'm assuming the Moab group in April is for EJS? I'd love to make it out there next year, but Easter is impossible for me.

Bump, sorry didn't see if this was clarified. I know you mentioned you didn't have solid dates for most runs. I'm just curious if it will be during EJS.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting up Eddie. Really looking forward and hoping to do several of these in 2015. 

Anything I should add to the Xmas list so I meet all the minimum requirements?

Awesome and as your Jeep stands now, you should be good to come on all the runs listed so far. Actually, the WAYALIFE Wanderlust will require you to carry extra gas but, that's still a long ways off.

Deployment with the coast guard is the only thing that may keep me from joining. If it does and I'm stationed in California you can bet I will make one of the ones after it for sure!

Man, that would be so cool if you could get stationed out in CA. A good friend of my was in the Coast Guard for a long time and was stationed out in San Pedro - beautiful place to be stuck at :crazyeyes:

A very nice schedule of events! I hope to make many of these upcoming runs. :)

Well I hope you can make many if not all of these as I really could use your help :yup:

Could you consider adding a harder intermediate run? Not newbie or advanced but in between? Thanks Eddie.

Why not wait and see what the minimum requirements are. I only see one newbie run and one hard run on there.

What Adam said, a lot of these runs will be what I consider to be "intermediate" runs and almost ALL the day runs that I haven't included on this list will be intermediate to difficult "rated" runs. Depending on your Jeep's build, they may or may not be tough at all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Couldn't help but notice The Dusy Ersham is pretty much in me back yard, might have to twist some arms at work and go to that one for sure :cheesy:

Of course, a lot of this will be determined by if and when the trail opens next year. It's been a while and I'm eager to get back out there again.

Wow, awesome I know will be able to make some of these run. So excited to finally do some runs with Mobby, or Rubicat and wayalifer's!:wings::wings::thumb::beer:

I so hope you can join us for a few of these :yup:

Ahhh the Rubicon I will see you soon.....
Right there with ya' buddy :yup:

Looking forward to meeting you guys. I wish you could come out for a bit longer as I would love to show you around some of the other trails.

Very cool, Looking forward to joining you on most of these adventures :clap2::2thumbsup:
Well Eddie, after seeing this post, I know what Steph and I are doing next year! :)

So glad that you guys can make most of these as I could really use your help especially for the Wanderlust. If needed, I can move this one around so that you can make it. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm assuming the Moab group in April is for EJS? I'd love to make it out there next year, but Easter is impossible for me.

Good question. Eddie is that the plan or a different weekend in april? If so I would rather skip the EJS and make a run with the forum.

EJS is in March this year. While we have always gone to Moab during EJS in the past, it has become near impossible for us to do anymore especially being that we typically go with a big group to begin with, meet up with tons of other people while we're there and then you have the thousands of other people who are there as well all trying to run the same trails or eat at the same restaurants and this is to say nothing about how much more it costs to go during that time. This year, we're going to try and do things differently so that everyone in our group can have a better time and without all the craziness that's EJS.

Awesome list of runs... hope to have the Jeep done for some of my favs.

Can't wait to see your Jeep all growed up :D

Eddie since I live in utah I would like to meet up with you guys in Moab in April

That would be cool :cool:

I should have my PR44 middle of april so I will be in on a few this coming up year! I cant wait.

I definitely have to get a few runs going in AZ this year. Hopefully you can at least make them :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really want to get in on the Rubicon Run!

I will be posting up a thread for it sometime next year. Please keep a look out for it.

There goes what little vacation time I have. . Cannot wait to see what the requirements for Moab and the Rubicon will be.

Wayalife windshield banner: check
35's: check
Recovery gear: check
Willing to travel to Moab and Rubicon: check check
Spare parts: work in progress
Getting the wife onboard: work in progress.

So you know, we're going to be doing things a bit different for Moab this year and will not be spending the entire week there.

Great list Eddie and I'm hoping to make a bunch of these. Great thing about owning your own business is that when you need to take a few days off work , it's so much easier to say yes to yourself :cheesy:

Looks like I'll have to get going on my build to I don't have to miss any of them

Awesome, I hope to meet you in person soon.

I'm in on a few of those runs for sure!!

Great time last year!

Be great to hook up and wheel with you again soon.

Thanks so much Eddie, looks like a great list, excited to get out this year with everyone!!

You bet and I look forward to wheeling with you soon :yup:

hbkid22

EJS is in March this year. While we have always gone to Moab during EJS in the past, it has become near impossible for us to do anymore especially being that we typically go with a big group to begin with, meet up with tons of other people while we're there and then you have the thousands of other people who are there as well all trying to run the same trails or eat at the same restaurants and this is to say nothing about how much more it costs to go during that time. This year, we're going to try and do things differently so that everyone in our group can have a better time and without all the craziness that's EJS.

Good to know.....I will plan on skipping EJS to make the run with the forum to MOAB plus it will give me a little more time to get some mods (ie...a locker).

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

View attachment 115197

Cindy and I get people asking us about upcoming runs all the time and so for 2015, we decided to change things up a bit and announce a tentative list of bigger runs we hope to get going. Please note that nothing is written in stone and actual dates will be added to the list as we're able to firm things up. For the most part, we just want to make sure you are aware of what we're planning for the year to come and give you a chance to plan for one or more of these runs if they sound interesting you.

January 2-3: Kick Off Run
February : Presidents Day Weekend Run
March : Newbie Run
April : Trek to Moab Adventure
May : Kick-Off to Summer Camping Trip
June : California or Bust - The Final Stretch (Nevada to California)
July : WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run
August : Dusy Ershim Run
September : End of Summer Camping Trip
October : WAYALIFE Wanderlust

For your benefit, many of these runs will have minimum requirements and to help keep things manageable, most will have a cap as to how many people can attend. Please note that we will NOT be signing anyone up for any of the runs in question until an official thread for it has been started. At that point and time, sign-ups will be on a first come first serve basis. Throughout the year, we will also be doing miscellaneous runs in between what is listed above and we will announce them separately.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you out on the trail. :cool:

Hey this helps a lot since I hope to make a lot of these! Can I be a pita and ask for durations of the trips? Excluding traveling to and from as that could fluctuate drastically depending on the attendee. Going to be a crazy busy year haha

jesse3638

Hooked
Seeing how I have to miss the kick off run I hope to make at least one of these. I'd prefer more than one but we'll see what kinda time I can take off during the summer. I'd much rather see things from behind my jeep windshield rather than my engine windshield..;)

Top Bottom