High Lakes Snow Run - NorCal

Brendon

Had a great time with you guys! Glad to make some new friends.
Can't wait to go up there this summer to camp and explore.... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419375027.631171.jpg . ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419375071.124948.jpg .

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Looks like it was a great trip! If anyone would be up for a repeat, I'm looking for an excuse to take the Jeep out and find some snow!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Well, free the next two weekends, then probably looking at the 2nd and 3rd weekend in February. Would be coming up from Dublin, which is just outside of San Francisco.

By chance does anyone bring and kids? Planning on bringing my two little monkeys to give them a chance to see some snow. :)

Well, free the next two weekends, then probably looking at the 2nd and 3rd weekend in February. Would be coming up from Dublin, which is just outside of San Francisco.

By chance does anyone bring and kids? Planning on bringing my two little monkeys to give them a chance to see some snow. :)

I may be able to make the 17th / 18th weekend. Yes I always bring the kids :thumb:

The only reason I may not be able to make it is I'm doing some axle swaps as soon as they get here.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I travel quite a bit for work but it looks like I am free every weekend in February with the exception of the last weekend (2/28-3/1).

Looking forward to it guys! :)

Top Bottom