What kind of pets do you have

Tanner505

Seeing what kinds of pets other jeepers keep, I've kept and bred numerous reptiles and have kept saltwater reef tanks and all kinds if stuff lol,what have you kept

jedg

Two pure breed Dobermans. One Chihuahua. One Doberman/dachshund mix ( for real) one horse. One beta fish. Two cats.

BadApple

Oh lord a zoo question haha I have 2 savannah monitors one full grown and the other a juvenile a bearded dragon , 3 gecko morphs, a pit bull and a husky. These animals are why my jeep doesnt have coilovers and d60s.
a3635c824aac2ebdedf4b36b8a46e0f4.jpg
6ae05cfad5a8dc3f87d61ed016f46403.jpg

This one loves bein in the Jeep

dunstan74

Rhodesian ridgeback, a jack russel, cockateails and a grumpy old bearded dragon.
Used to breed all kinds of reptiles but down sized to focus on other things.

rosst192

Pitbull/bulldog mix (dixie), Skipperkee (Anakin) and a bichon frise (snowball)

Attachments

• 1418904489161.jpg
    1418904489161.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 1418904504418.jpg
    1418904504418.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 1418904530471.jpg
    1418904530471.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 166

dillard09

Got me a German shorthair/ lab mix. Great dog! She is now 13 and still thinks she is a puppy. I had a cat that passed away last month. He was 17! Broke my heart!

bigtrucker52

Just 2 Dogue De Bordeaux. Wife has a cat too.

I have a german shepard right now and my parents might get another one soon. I want to get a Bordeaux in a few years. How are they like when it comes to temperment, size, aggresiveness, trainability, and so on?

spinuck

I have a german shepard right now and my parents might get another one soon. I want to get a Bordeaux in a few years. How are they like when it comes to temperment, size, aggresiveness, trainability, and so on?

Ours just turned a year, both females. Ones about 85 pounds, other about 100. I believe they're the smallest of the mastiff breeds. They're extremely affectionate and always want attention. Often times they walk up and bark at people just saying hi, which has startled a few people. But they're mostly big wimps. They listen pretty well as far as sit, go to bed, etc. They were housebroken easy and use a dog door. Only issue I see is that their rough housing is getting more aggressive, and they each want to bully the other, so my wife or i have to step in and tell em to knock it off. In the end, i think my wife and I would both get another Dogue again. Good luck with your search!

bigtrucker52

Ours just turned a year, both females. Ones about 85 pounds, other about 100. I believe they're the smallest of the mastiff breeds. They're extremely affectionate and always want attention. Often times they walk up and bark at people just saying hi, which has startled a few people. But they're mostly big wimps. They listen pretty well as far as sit, go to bed, etc. They were housebroken easy and use a dog door. Only issue I see is that their rough housing is getting more aggressive, and they each want to bully the other, so my wife or i have to step in and tell em to knock it off. In the end, i think my wife and I would both get another Dogue again. Good luck with your search!

Thank you i appreciate the information

LeighP

At the moment, I have an ageing terrier...part Jack Russell, maybe some wire hair terrier in there, too.
My wife's family dog, it adopted me when my wife and I got married.
Plus I look after my son's bearded dragons and blue tongue lizards when he's not home......sort of surprised me to find that lizards have personality, his Eastern Bearded Dragon is a comedian, lol.

el_chupo_

We got Abbie a few months back after our previous GSD passed.

And Charlie is the other guy, he is some sort of wire haired terrier that we found at a local shelter.

We are working on Abbie getting into the jeep, she doesnt like jumping in or out of the jeep right now.

Charlie loves going anywhere, though, and we took him out to a local OHV park to break him and the Jeep in offroad.

Top Bottom