New to wayalife

Tanner505

I ran the same lift on my 11 and had zero issues with it I did longer brake lines but the control arms were fine, but yes control arms would be a good recommendation for down the road

Tanner505

I know things are different I had a 11 then sold it move the lift to my 13 then went to a 3.5 mid arm so I understand the differences

b_maestas213

Dang well this started a huge debate so I'm just going to stay out of it for the most part but I do have a few things to say. I'm not exactly on that strict of a budget, I just don't want to spend a couple thousand dollars on a lift yet and rather spend it elsewhere for now. Also I've done research on the lift Tanner recommended as well, I'm not just going off what he said. And I'm not exactly clueless when it comes to jeeps either. I've asked my dad about the lift as well because he was a Jeep Service Manager for 18 years and he wouldn't let me but something that's not worth it. Just FYI also because "he" has been said a few times, I'm a girl...

TheDuff

Dang well this started a huge debate so I'm just going to stay out of it for the most part but I do have a few things to say. I'm not exactly on that strict of a budget, I just don't want to spend a couple thousand dollars on a lift yet and rather spend it elsewhere for now. Also I've done research on the lift Tanner recommended as well, I'm not just going off what he said. And I'm not exactly clueless when it comes to jeeps either. I've asked my dad about the lift as well because he was a Jeep Service Manager for 18 years and he wouldn't let me but something that's not worth it. Just FYI also because "he" has been said a few times, I'm a girl...

That's all fine and dandy. What started the debate in your thread was the claim that a coil lift would yield more flex than a Budget boost, based solely on the coils. Which is false. Other than that, you did say you where on a strict budget in your first post, if that's not the case, then cool. it sounds like you have decided on your lift already and really, that doesn't bother me one bit. But that being said, it's my opinion that said lift contradicts exactly what you stated in your last post... I think your getting in deeper then you realize and this will in fact cost you thousands. But again, thats just my opinion.

b_maestas213

That's all fine and dandy. What started the debate in your thread was the claim that a coil lift would yield more flex than a Budget boost, based solely on the coils. Which is false. Other than that, you did say you where on a strict budget in your first post, if that's not the case, then cool. it sounds like you have decided on your lift already and really, that doesn't bother me one bit. But that being said, it's my opinion that said lift contradicts exactly what you stated in your last post... I think your getting in deeper then you realize and this will in fact cost you thousands. But again, thats just my opinion.

I guess what I should have said was that I'm on a tight budget in the sense that I only have a certain amount right now to get what I want done, done. If that makes sense?

b_maestas213

Also, I've seen Tanners jeeps personally and I know that he knows what he's talking about and he doesn't do it all halfass so I completely trust what he has to say on this topic especially because I know he wouldn't guide me in the wrong direction

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Also, I've seen Tanners jeeps personally and I know that he knows what he's talking about and he doesn't do it all halfass so I completely trust what he has to say on this topic especially because I know he wouldn't guide me in the wrong direction

Why ask us? Just ask him then.

Top Bottom