Whats the last thing you just bought

MTG

Caught the Bug
I don't know too many people who pay cash for houses.

True. And generally that's one purchase that has to be made on credit. But in reality it's often not the best idea to buy a house anyway.

Of course buying rims and tires are a whole different animal. ;)

upnover

I just bought this delicious "American" breakfast out on the town in Islamabad; 4 eggs over easy, Blueberry/Banana pancakes and coffee for 4500 Pakistani Rupees (about $4.50 USD). I could not live without my Sunday cheat meal. View attachment 115744

Is that the breakfast before you jump on the tourist bus to go take pictures in front bin ladens old place? Heard that tour was the bomb.

GCM 2

Sugar free syrup I hope?
Ummmm.......two things; 1) I'm in Pakistan, I am amazed that there is Log Cabin fake ass artificial syrup 2) I'm in my bulking phase, so I am eating a few empty calories every now and then
I'd be more concerned about the need for the hand sanitizer on the table. :yup:
It's actually so I can clean my silverware prior to eating ;)
Is that the breakfast before you jump on the tourist bus to go take pictures in front bin ladens old place? Heard that tour was the bomb.
Yeah, me and the boys here at work are pretty much not allowed anywhere near Abbottabad, Pakistan since the "events of May 2, 2011". I'm surprised every time these guys renew my passport visa. I guess they are not through "collecting" on me.....as I type this over a local, not very secured internet server.

Armydog

Ummmm.......two things; 1) I'm in Pakistan, I am amazed that there is Log Cabin fake ass artificial syrup 2) I'm in my bulking phase, so I am eating a few empty calories every now and then It's actually so I can clean my silverware prior to eating ;) Yeah, me and the boys here at work are pretty much not allowed anywhere near Abbottabad, Pakistan since the "events of May 2, 2011". I'm surprised every time these guys renew my passport visa. I guess they are not through "collecting" on me.....as I type this over a local, not very secured internet server.

Either way, watch you six brother. You know how trustworthy our allies are over there. Merry Freekin American Christmas! 'Merica

GCM 2

Either way, watch you six brother. You know how trustworthy our allies are over there. Merry Freekin American Christmas! 'Merica

I trust not one local national here, especially those within our walls doing 'security' for us, I prefer to spend my time out on the streets where its safer:thinking: Thanks for the Christmas wishes, and back at you. Enjoy the holidays back at home in what is still the best country on the planet!

Clem319

Just bought this bad boy and had a few friends help me move it. Moving cost = 4 beers. I'll take it! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419722355.699466.jpg

Top Bottom