Tablet Mounts, lets see them

BadApple

Ok so im trying to fgiureout how to mount my tablet and have seen some pretty decent mount options in some peoples pictures. Ive been looking all over and cant find a quality mount i really like. Are you all custom making them or are they bought? Can i get some details on your alls mounts and where ya got them?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab4, I'm in Korea so they have different electronics here and I was able to find an 8 inch tab4 pro. Kinda nice and alot faster than the regular tab4.

Clem319

Ok so im trying to fgiureout how to mount my tablet and have seen some pretty decent mount options in some peoples pictures. Ive been looking all over and cant find a quality mount i really like. Are you all custom making them or are they bought? Can i get some details on your alls mounts and where ya got them?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab4, I'm in Korea so they have different electronics here and I was able to find an 8 inch tab4 pro. Kinda nice and alot faster than the regular tab4.

Check these guys out. I just started following them on Instagram. I do not have any experience with the product but it looks like they put out some pretty cool stuff that I will probably buy in the future.

http://mobarmor.com/instagram/

BadApple

That Mob X would be my choice if it had a longer swivel arm on it and was a mountable solution not suction cups.

Top Bottom