Holiday traditions?

MTG

Caught the Bug
What's yours?

We have quite a diverse group on here and I'm curious what everyone does as a matter of tradition this time of year.

We have family in different states so we change our routine up quite a bit depending on the year, but one thing we always do is make time to watch the movie Love Actually (the wife loves this movie)...

Post up your holiday traditions.

ttfhell

What's yours?

We have quite a diverse group on here and I'm curious what everyone does as a matter of tradition this time of year.

We have family in different states so we change our routine up quite a bit depending on the year, but one thing we always do is make time to watch the movie Love Actually (the wife loves this movie)...

Post up your holiday traditions.

No homo but I watch that every Xmas eve wrapping gifts lol.

dillard09

My wife and I watch the movie Elf every year the day after Thanksgiving. It's a must do for us! We have the few others movies that we have to watch sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Family Man, Surviving Christmas, Home Alone, Christmas story, and Miracle on 34th. We also make a bunch of Christmas cookies from scratch. I mean a ton!

Attachments

• 1419160282178.jpg
    1419160282178.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 37

gtony12

Caught the Bug
We get the family together and make couple 100 tamales. But this year I am working in Texas and I am missing the party. :( oh well i hope they save me some. Don't return until Christmas eve.

Top Bottom