A ton of notifications

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Same here. I turned all notifications from Wayalife to silent in my phone settings. Every time there is a notification, it also alerts me of numerous old thread posts/messages that have already been read. It seems arbitrary which old posts it chooses, it's not always the newest one. Deleted and reinstalled and the problem continued. It started last weekend.

Did you turn the notifications off or did you turn them to silent. Big difference.

billybob990

I had to turn my phone to silent last night I was getting them about every 20 minutes and the post were never commented on

Highlife

New here. Does this app offer push notification for the iPhone? I get them once in awhile then nothing for weeks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
New here. Does this app offer push notification for the iPhone? I get them once in awhile then nothing for weeks.

There's been some kind of issue with the push notifications on our app. We have contacted our developer to see if they can fix it but so far, there is nothing that can be done or, at least for now. Sorry for the trouble.

Top Bottom