Pressure washers? Who's got one and which is the best buy?

Jeep10

Yeah, this is what I currently do with the hose... but high pressure will speed things up quite a bit. Mind posting some pics of your "frame flusher" and "short nozzle mod" ied love to see it! Thanks man

Here is the nozzle I built. Not real fancy but works well. Don't get too caught up with the actual nozzle type, as it is from an old food manufacturing plant I worked at. You could easily use a brass ball valve or other type valve. The key is the hose connection on one end and the bent sink tube on the other. The tube is held in by the flange piece but is not tight, so I can swivel it around without having to wind the hose around things. Let's you change directions of the tube to blow the frame out. Bend it right and it will hang in the frame hole on it's own so you can turn it on and let it flush for a while.

Attachments

• Frame Nozzle.jpg
    Frame Nozzle.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 57

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Here is the nozzle I built. Not real fancy but works well. Don't get too caught up with the actual nozzle type, as it is from an old food manufacturing plant I worked at. You could easily use a brass ball valve or other type valve. The key is the hose connection on one end and the bent sink tube on the other. The tube is held in by the flange piece but is not tight, so I can swivel it around without having to wind the hose around things. Let's you change directions of the tube to blow the frame out. Bend it right and it will hang in the frame hole on it's own so you can turn it on and let it flush for a while.

Nice! Thanks for posting!

Top Bottom