iPhone app. Issue

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Woke up this morning and my Wayalife shortcut is gone off of my screen. I have uninstalled App. 3 times trying to get it back with no luck. 😑
I installed the Toaster Jeep app and several other ones just to see if it is a phone issues or not, they come up fine. I can go to App. store and search Wayalife it says that it's installed. Also it will let open it from there. Any ideas ?????

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Woke up this morning and my Wayalife shortcut is gone off of my screen. I have uninstalled App. 3 times trying to get it back with no luck. 😑
I installed the Toaster Jeep app and several other ones just to see if it is a phone issues or not, they come up fine. I can go to App. store and search Wayalife it says that it's installed. Also it will let open it from there. Any ideas ?????

Anyone else ??

Figured I'll just hijack this thread instead of starting a new one.

Any other iPhone users having problems with the app crashing?
Trying to figure out if it's my phone or the app. I haven't done the recent iOS update if that matters....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Figured I'll just hijack this thread instead of starting a new one.

Any other iPhone users having problems with the app crashing?
Trying to figure out if it's my phone or the app. I haven't done the recent iOS update if that matters....

Mine crashes intermittently also.

StrizzyChris

Usually the best thing to do(if you've already tried to delete and reinstall the app) is delete it, then restart your phone and then install it. I've had to do this twice in the past and seems to always work for me

Usually the best thing to do(if you've already tried to delete and reinstall the app) is delete it, then restart your phone and then install it. I've had to do this twice in the past and seems to always work for me

Did that yesterday. That worked for me in the past. Didn't seem to do anything this time. I'll delete and reinstall again.

bkac

Caught the Bug

Same here, done that several times and no difference. Used to fix the old app but not since the update. Not complaining just stating!

JAGS

Hooked
I wish we'd just go back courier pigeon. So much easier and hardly ever crashed. :crazyeyes:

I've got the new iPhone 6 and the app crashes once in a while. I wonder if it has to do with other background apps open? Hasn't been too bad though.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I wish we'd just go back courier pigeon. So much easier and hardly ever crashed. :crazyeyes:

I've got the new iPhone 6 and the app crashes once in a while. I wonder if it has to do with other background apps open? Hasn't been too bad though.

Just got my new iPhone 6 loaded app no issues yet. But haven't been using it much. I still have my work phone until Friday then i will be turning it in and using my iPhone. Let you know if i have any issues once using on a daily basis.

KingCopperhead

Mine crashes often as well. Best thing for Android users to do is open your app manager and force stop the wayalife app. Then it'll work fine again.

Top Bottom