Breakline question

leaky10

It's time to replace my stock rubicon tires. I'm doing a 2.5 lift to clear 35's. I've pieced it together from parts off my old Jk. The only thing I'm missing are the break line drop bracket. Can I run without those until I can pick up a pair? I will not be wheeling until I have them.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It's time to replace my stock rubicon tires. I'm doing a 2.5 lift to clear 35's. I've pieced it together from parts off my old Jk. The only thing I'm missing are the break line drop bracket. Can I run without those until I can pick up a pair? I will not be wheeling until I have them.

yea you should be fine. as you mentioned the only time you would see an issue is if you flex it out or take it on the trail

When I put my 3 inch plush rides on I went with Crown Performance 4-6 brake lines just so I would
Not have to do it again when I upgrade to coilovers later on. Well worth the $150 to know I do not have to install new brake lines.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
When I put my 3 inch plush rides on I went with Crown Performance 4-6 brake lines just so I would
Not have to do it again when I upgrade to coilovers later on. Well worth the $150 to know I do not have to install new brake lines.

Yes I agree Crown would be a nice choice.

jeeeep

Hooked
like others have said, longer brake lines would be the best option.

What I don't like about drop brackets is they move the brake line metal tubing down making it more susceptible to wear and damage.

Top Bottom