Fog Lights

ctlazer5

I recently upgraded my fog lights and am now selling my factory fogs. They will fit any JK with factory fog holes in the front. They are in perfect working condition with no cracks. The plug connector is with them or they can be spliced in using any heat shrinking connector which is very easy to do. Selling for $50 shipped. Thanks for looking.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Tree Frog

Yup wondering the same thing. I tried the F-ing cheap E-Bay crap tastic OPT 7 LED's and after going through one after the other after the other burning out. (last one made it 3 days.) I finally pulled those POS's out and put them where they belong, at the bottom of the shop trash bin.

I want the new KC LED fogs so bad I can taste it. But I was going to wait until somebody else pulled the trigger and could give us reviews.

So how bought it OP what did you get, how much and how do you like them?

ctlazer5

I went with the JW Fog lights (black). Paired with the JW headlights I can honestly they are incredible. It is a hefty price tag but I do think there is a certain level of quality and performance of them. I don't have any shots of them at night yet but all I can say is, so far so good. lol :thumb:

photo1.jpg

Top Bottom