Easter Jeep Safari

ttfhell

Traildamage.com is what I used for GPS tracks last year. Most of them even mark the named obstacles.

Lobo6

Got new brakes installed on my GMC tow pig, new tires on trailer, painted-re wired-new deck on trailer. Got two of my beadlocks into their tires (atx slabs/Maxxis creepy crawlers). Just a few more small projects and we are ready!

Basil pospolyta

Hello if you guys get close to any of the concepts from jeep can you take lots of pictures! Curious about the fit of the winch on the Grand Cherokee. And seeing the Africa one in action! Thanks

Danger

I think I have the right post, I will be at EJ on 28th & 29th. Just flying solo looking to meet some folks to hit a few trails. Hit me back it you guys want to meet at city market morning of 29th or some night wheeling on the 28th..

Lobo6

Welcome Basil! If I can get close enough I will get photos. Dana, I'll pm you my cell number. On the 29th we are doing Backwards Bill. I need to look closer at this thread and see who is actually going to make it. Then I can send out my cell on PM. Looking forward to meeting everybody! 002.jpg

11rubicon

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426905551.728597.jpg

Getting more and more stoked every day! Was planning on driving down this year again but decided to tow the jeep this year. We will be arriving late afternoon on the 28th and staying at Slickrock campground. Towing with a Red Ram 2500, black jk Rubi in tow.

jeeeep

Hooked
Hey all, we're heading off to EJS Mar29th, anyone on any of these runs?

Deadman Point Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fins and Things @ 8AM Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Elephant Hill @ 8AM Thursday, April 2, 2015

Seven Mile Rim Saturday, April 4, 2015

Quadratec Barbeque Ticket - March 31st

Disvowed

Hey all, we're heading off to EJS Mar29th, anyone on any of these runs?

Deadman Point Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Fins and Things @ 8AM Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Elephant Hill @ 8AM Thursday, April 2, 2015

Seven Mile Rim Saturday, April 4, 2015

we're head out on the 29 also from Iowa plan on being there sometime Monday early afternoon.

strike ravine Tuesday, March 31, 2015 and

no real plans other then see what we can get in on Wed 1 April 2015
Thursday 2 April 2015 plan on spending time at vender area and then see what the rest of the day brings.

Steel Bender Friday, April 3, 2015

Behind the Rocks tip toe Sat. 4 April. 2015

then after the Sat. run and when ever we decide to head out we're headed over to Telluride Co. to spend a day or two there wheeling Imogene Pass, black Bear Pass and Engineer Pass.

looking forward to see people from the forums at EJS. this is our 1st year at the EJS but have been to Moab solo running trail before.

Brian and Tab

jeeeep

Hooked
well, so far it looks like everyone is signed up for the BBQ - hope to meet some WAL's there :thumb:

Lobo6

First day on the road from Washington. Rain was heavy, road conditions poor and so glad to reach Idaho where it was dry. Along the way we fueled up at an Arco and got water in our fuel. It set a "service engine soon" light and sputtered for a hundred miles or so. It cleared up once we put in chevron premium and the light went away! Pleasant trip so far, no accidents seen along the way and no LEO's until we hit Idaho. I am loving the Nitto G2's from discount tire (mounted on tow pig) but hate the radial tires they sold me for the trailer. We have only seen one other jeep in tow and it was going the wrong way! Hope to see more like minds once we hit Utah.

Lobo6

Saturday 3-28

Beautiful day here in Moab. The weather was in the 80's and clear with no wind until evening. We ran Strike Ravine with 27 other participants. No accidents, but several folks got high centered. Our trail leader lost his fuel pump about a mile from the end of the trail. Met a lot of really cool people and enjoyed the stress free day. Thanks to RR4W Ken, Collin and Butch! You guys made this a great trail run.

11rubicon

Rolled into town about 7 last night. Running poison spider this morn. Staying at Slickrock Campground in a cabin.

The wife drove Fins & Things run as part of the 'Women only Drivers SBK Breast cancer run', so I had too ride shotgun all day. She did great and loved the experience and made it up all the challenges.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Met another WayALifer on the run, Jeff ( 11rubicon) and his wife( who also kicked ass on the run ) down all the way from Canada. Ran into them again at the Quadratec free barbecue dinner, great meeting you guys, enjoy the rest of the week and have a safe trip home.
image.jpg

Lobo6

Regards

To those I was planning to meet with I am sorry! My 28 year old son became gravely ill while we were in Moab. His condition got worse and before we could make it home, he dealt with it by suicide. I drove 20 hours straight through from Moab to JBLM, only stopping for fuel. This was un-expected and very painful, this was our only child. My son, Jay, wanted to attend the next EJS and join wayalife himself. He loved offroading and enjoyed this site. Again, my apologies for standing you up and not calling. I am a pretty tough man that has had good control of his emotions...until now. My son's nickname was BJ. Here is the BJ challenge- Give a hug to each person you love and imagine how you would feel if you lose them. Tell them about the challenge. My son had disabilities, I also ask that all of you stick up for those who are different and struggle in life. Stick up for the under dog. If anyone wants to talk to me directly, it is very healing for me. Just PM me for my cell. Thank you for your care and understanding.
-Lobo6 & Wife 2007_05302007summer0151.jpg

Top Bottom