2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run Photo Highlights

0lllllll0

WOW, Just finished the thread. These pics were awesome! Looks like it was an amazing time. Maybe next year I can be there. I bet there will be 70+ Jeeps next year.

jfallon1

When I'm old and retired, I'll eventually make my way out west for a few weeks of riding. Hopefully make a run with the wayalife crew one day. Great photos and looking forward to more awesome pictures from your next trip. Cheers!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife always said my jeep was a money pit. While I sometimes agree she completely flipped after this meet up. She was totally amazed at the sight of all the jeeps and the comradery. The whole family had an amazing time. This was our first of many trips with Wayalife and everybody was super nice to welcome us. She even said she wants a jeep now! Thank you For this awesome experience.

I'm so glad to hear that you and your wife both enjoyed the run. Even better is the fact that your wife now wants a Jeep too. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing the pictures and for a great time Eddie and Cindy! My boys had such a great time and according to his teacher, my oldest was telling all of his friends at school today about the "Jeepin Trip!"

That is so awesome and I'm so glad to know your kids enjoyed the trip as well. :yup:

WOW, Just finished the thread. These pics were awesome! Looks like it was an amazing time. Maybe next year I can be there. I bet there will be 70+ Jeeps next year.

Well, we did have one couple come all the way out from Dallas so, maybe next time you guys can caravan out :D

Trail JK

I hope you enjoyed our photo highlights.

I'd like to thank everyone who joined us over the weekend for helping us to kick off the new year with this epic run across the Mojave Desert. I'd like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Tony and Stephanie, Moochie, Doug, Et and Michelle, Ray, Don and Lori, Jeff, Chris and Jen for all your help. Getting 60 Jeeps across 75 miles of trail and back on pavement at a reasonable hour would have been impossible without you guys so thank you.

Until the next time... :cool:

Awesome! Thank you everyone for a great trip!

QRS

It really looks like it was a great trip and people had fun.
Hopefully I can make it soon to hang with you guys!!

Panda

Great photos Eddie and Cindy! thank you for a great weekend :clap2: also like to thank piginajeep and I believe honeybadger? For making sure no one was left behind and help in changing a tire :thumb:

Looks like a great trip and with some good WayaLifer's ! The wife want to drive over and attend this run but I had to work... we'll try next time. Thanks for sharing Eddie and Cindy, great job ! :thumb::thumb:

Archerusa

Looked like everyone had a blast. Looking forward to making a trip one day with the group when time allows. :thumb:

2015 WAYALIFE Kick-Off Run

7.6 million years ago, little volcanos or "cinder cones" began erupting in this part of the Mojave Desert and kept on erupting until as recently as 10,000 years ago - essentially yesterday or at least in terms of geological time. As the crust cooled in areas like this, the lava underneath continued to flow creating tunnels or "tubes". Over time, the roofs of these tubes can collapse as has happened here and that allows access into them. Here's a shot of us climbing down a ladder to enter the lava tube.
main.php

Susan conquered her fears of small spaces to get here!
main.php

Until the next time... :cool:

Great pics! Thank you Cindy for giving me the courage to enter the lava tube. I still can't believe I actually went into that small space (cave). :eek: But it was well worth it. :yup: Thanks again!

Top Bottom