Rausch Creek Reviews

RedRum

I took the 101 class a couple years ago and it was really a great time ... You learn a lot and have a great time doing it

Spudcannons

My buddy has some videos of some guys on shoot the moon last time there. Let me see if I can find them it was cold and wet frost was coming out of the ground.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know this thread is a bit old but I would love to see the vieos of shoot the moon.

Thatsapperguy

I went to rausch twice this summer. Not having much experience wheeling it was a lot of fun. The greens range from smooth gravel and dirt to moderate sized ruts (power line) to tight and twisty (14). The 101 course is nice. There is a rocky section that I was not expecting. The hills are a lot of fun and there was a couple places that gave a bit of pucker factor. Trail 23 is a fun blue trail with a decent rock section. You can drive all day out there and still not hit everything you want. There are many bypasses on the routes. Some harder, some easier. There are obstacles all over and the trail network is easy to follow, well marked, and organized. I wish I had taken pictures while I was there. I can't wait to go back.

Top Bottom