ZJ Rough Country X-Series

cZJ

I am curious if anyone has any experience with the X-Series lift kits from Rough Country. I am looking to lift my ZJ within the next few weeks and I like the price and specs of this kit. I am not ready to spend Long arm money yet, and this kit looks versatile.

Tanner505

I am curious if anyone has any experience with the X-Series lift kits from Rough Country. I am looking to lift my ZJ within the next few weeks and I like the price and specs of this kit. I am not ready to spend Long arm money yet, and this kit looks versatile.

Check out ironrockoffroad.com they have some cool kits for zjs

DROBICON

Do it right the first time. Cheaper in the long run.. Just tell the wife you can't have a kid. :thumb:

EZ-E

I put the 4" RC Lift on my Dad's ZJ about 4 or 5 years ago. It's not the x-series, which if I am seeing it correctly is the same kit except the arms are adjustable. I'm not sure what you're going for, but we bought his ZJ for $500 and weren't about to drop $1500+ on a lift for some cheap trail rig. The only thing we've changed since is the Trackbar to an adjustable one, since the stock one was worn out and had wallowed the bolt hole out on the axle side. And added some quick disconnects. He uses it for exactly what it is, a beater. He drives it to work a couple times a week still and it actually rides pretty good, I think. And off-road it is more than capable for moderate trails. We were able to squeeze 33's on it with some sheet metal trimming. So that's where moderate comes in, since 33's only take you so many places. If I had an older rig, I'd have no problem spending my money on a RC kit. More money for other mods!

Top Bottom